The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Rugby Australia without Folau. 5-43

Rugby Australia without Folau. 5-43

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
When wokeness is a primary selection criterion and having paid out $ms to exclude one of its best players Rugby Australia is suffering the consequences with yet another drubbing.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 1 November 2020 6:57:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Serves them right. I'm not into sport but I think that, with the left wing culture undermining nonsense that all codes are taking on, Australian sport will fall apart like everything else Australian seems to be doing.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 2 November 2020 9:23:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am a fan of Australian rugby, but not a fan of virtue signalling left whinge CEOs that are quite happy to spend about $4m of RA's scarce resources to prevent one of their best players from playing. That this pinhead of a CEO got fired herself is little compensation for the damage she did.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 2 November 2020 10:22:54 AM
first time in my life I was happy to see the allblacks thrash the woke aussies. Mind you wont be long before Jacinda emasculates the allblacks. They to will be bowing to every marxist and perverted cause.
Posted by runner, Monday, 2 November 2020 3:29:15 PM
Rugby is a game divided by antipathy between imported players, the best of which are Islanders steeped in Christianity, and an upper crust holding the controls who are WOKE radicals of the Northern and Eastern suburbs.

“What could possibly go wrong” As the saying goes.

Well this: Added to the above stupid, comes Covid crowd restrictions, reducing gate takings to virtually nil, falling tv audiences, no doubt as a contribution to the division of the audience along the same fault lines as players and the Rugby executives.

Happily, God appears to be onside with his saints, and the biggest winner in the end was Israel Folau, who walked away with the millions squandered by the WOKE bitch!

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 2 November 2020 3:39:09 PM
Don't panic ! The laws of nature will very soon rid us of these woke idiots !
Posted by individual, Monday, 2 November 2020 6:17:41 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy