The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Asianization of Australia?

The Asianization of Australia?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. All
As for Foxy not being hateful-

Perhaps Foxy believe's she is a good person- or maybe she wants to be seen to be good- or maybe she has an "agenda".

But I can't think of many things more hateful than to replace white American's in the nation they founded- or replacing British Australian's in Australia- or replacing British people in Britain.

Even the colonialists generally left the culture their land- you could call what they did hateful- but replacing the people is on another level- beyond hate.

What happened in Lithuania in the late 1800's was disappointing- but what are the daughters of Lithuania doing now? Very sad.

I would like the Lithuanian Polish Commonwealth returned to something of it's former glory- so that the many Lithuanian peoples can return to something called home- something would need to be negotiated with the Prussian's as perhaps they deserve some glory too.

Cultural conflict is the history of the world- it hasn't changed- it's just the cultures have changed- Communism is also a culture- some say they are a nihilistic culture- the current cultural conflict is between the people that believe in 1. one world universalist globalism and those that believe in 2. more local forms of government. The Localist's are the underdog's despite what the Globalist's propagandise.

The solution to cultural and ethnic conflict and disagreement is not- the destruction of culture- or forcing cultures together- but managing the interfaces between them. Sometimes cultures need to retreat back to their own territory. Globalism gives cultures no where to go- this could actually create more conflict. But do the powerful care about this- power is power.

Many will die- who dies will depend on what you do
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 7 November 2020 11:45:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In answer to Canem Malum's question - "What are
the Daughters of Lithuania doing now?"

The two following links explain:

http://www.daughtersoflithuania.org/content/about-us/

http://www.australianlithuanians.org/mwswsoc/
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 7 November 2020 12:32:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
my apologies for the mis-type. Here is the first
link again:

http://www.daughtersoflithuaniala.org/content/about-us/
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 7 November 2020 12:40:54 PM
I respect your loyalty to your people Foxy. I hope that you can also respect mine to mine. Even if you can't admit it in the contemporary political climate.

I guess we continue to kick the can down the road even as the problems get more difficult.

We are all subject to the inertia of our political surrounds- our family, our workplace, our children, our community. Globalism, Multiculturalism, family, etc lends a new perspective to the concept of nurture or nature
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 7 November 2020 12:52:45 PM
Canem Malum,

I am an Australian (of Lithuanian ancestry).

Our aim should always be to behave with respect
towards others and to encourage this in all people.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 7 November 2020 1:45:53 PM
Bad Dog,

Those are disgraceful and hateful remarks about a very good man. When Graeme Hugo was my lecturer and tutor, I was a Maoist but I never noticed any inclination on the part of Prof Hugo to promote those ideologies: he was a straight-forward community development advocate and passionate admirer of Asian cultures and people.

You really don't know what you are talking about, in the slightest.

And no, I'm no longer a Maoist, not even a Maoist pie baker; that went some decades ago. Not a single Marxist/Leninist/Maoist blueprint has ever worked, and I don't think one ever will. Such Utopian schemes collapse very quickly in the face of reality, having to grapple with real issues and problems, and invariably degenerate into their fascist opposites, with the secret police taking charge.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Saturday, 7 November 2020 2:23:26 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy