The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > If only we'd known

If only we'd known

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
My response (without being abusive)

"And then they reveal themselves as being Lizard People. I, for one, welcome our new lizard overlords."

Nope, cant do it.
Maybe you will come out of the closet and present yourself as Pepe the gay frog mhaze.

"FFS."

Yeah hey.

It appears to me you're all just muppets.
You'd rather eat the narrative news they spoon feed you and jump up and down and make a big fuss over the exact things they have manipulated you into jumping up and down and making a fuss over;
- than have to go out and dig a little more into things for yourselves.
The reason you've got to do this today is because journalists and news organisations aren't ever going to give you the real story on things anyway.

So much data from many sources is to deliberately confuse us, fight with one another and not pay attention to what is really happening.
At least I get it, none of you seem to.

"What makes you think that the NZ lockdown has saved lives? What makes you think that their utter lack of community immunity won't be a problem when they try to rejoin the world community? Why did people believe WHO when they called for lockdowns but now ignore them when they alter their advice?"

Of course it saved lives.
Compare it to Spain, France, Iran... FFS.

'Rejoin the world community'
What is that crap anyway?
95% of a nations citizns are not global citizens.
Half the Aussie population will probably never even go overseas.

Maybe there should be more focus on getting on with things at home
Not on 'interconnected globalism' or economies based on foreign students, backpackers fruitpicking, coffee shops and tourism... FFS

"Why did people believe WHO when they called for lockdowns but now ignore them when they alter their advice?"

The WHO didn't even call it a pandemic until all our nations were rife with it.
Useless in the first place, maybe you forgot that part.
And we won't bother even talk about Tedros and others.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 16 October 2020 1:42:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'And does anybody really believe that Trumpf had the virus ? Really ? A couple of days ? Really ? More like a panic attack after his debate with Biden ?'

lovely to see Joe triggered again as lying narrative after narrative that his tds caused him to believe unravels in front of his eyes.
Posted by runner, Friday, 16 October 2020 2:01:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey loudmouth2

"Thank Christ someone was preparing, since another virus (like Malaria, Zeka, Calisi, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Ebola, etc., etc.) was bound to break out sooner or later. Just as there will be other pandemics in the future."

You know something curious, these virus outbreaks often happen in election years.
Not saying it means anything, but it is a trend.

Aegrescit medendo. English equivalent: The remedy is often worse than the disease; Burn not your house to rid it of the mouse. "Action taken to put something right is often more unpleasant or damaging than the original problem."

On face value it's good to be prepared but this ones a double-edged sword.
Unfortunately theres too much potential for mishap or misuse when it comes to weaponising live viruses.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK285579/
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(18)30006-9/fulltext

"put into a strict 3-4-week lockdown"
"Is that really too much to ask ? What a bunch of snowflakes."

Well it's complicated, some people just don't care, take a 14yo kid for example.

I don't have an issue with it, I've still got heaps left over in my pandemic pantry.
I support the restictions if that's what it means to rid ourselves of it fast
I don't support the 'sharing is caring, here have some COVID hope your parents aren't dead next month and lets strech this sh*te out as long as possible' attitude.

I'm willing to cop the restictions to end it quickly.
But some things just aren't going to go away, like these new tracking policies if you go into other states.

This is the powers that they want permanently.

My position is I'll cop the restictions, masks, social distancing and I want it over fast so I'm fine with a hard stance to stop the spread and end it.

But once that happens - every single policy that was imposed, be removed completely in every form, no long term impact against the rights of citizens via policy whatsoever.

Tear all of it up.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 16 October 2020 2:03:59 PM
I don't wanna be screwed over by some foul virus that didn't even originate in my own country;

I'm happy for the government to beat citizens in street with sticks if that's what it takes for citizens to pay attention and for our nation to not be the victims of some others nations mishap.

But I don't wanna get screwed over by my own government thinking it now impose whatever it likes forever, so the second the virus is gone all previous rights are restored.
The government gets no new permanent rights.

So if someone had an agenda by doing this, they get nothing either.

The key to me losing this deal is that by way of viruses, they create a permanent enemy, to manipulate us with.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 16 October 2020 2:14:08 PM
COVID-19 is indeed one helluva virus, it has totally pushed all the other illnesses aside.
All we can hope for now is that they create COVID-20 which attacks progressive indoctrination syndrome & all will be good !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 18 October 2020 9:25:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy