The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How About This For A Model For The Future?

How About This For A Model For The Future?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. All
runner,

Your 20 year prediction sounds about right. The West has lost the will to live and the Christian beliefs behind Western values.

Cossomby,

It might be as wrong as the climate change models. I didn't say I believed this one or not. You do know the meaning of '?' do you not? There is a difference between the economy and climate change though; humans can't influence natural phenomena, but they the can do something about the economy. It's just that, these days, voters will not allow governments to do what they should do: cut spending. And, of course, the lock downs and trashing of jobs due to the China virus was unforgivable.

On the climate change models - they have been proved to be utter nonsense by time, even though the lies continue. We will have to see what happens with the IPA prediction, which might be right or wrong; nonsense too.

And, I am not panicking about future debt. I look after my own finances. I don't need Big Brother to mollycoddle me; I'm just fine, just as most of my generation are and will continue to be. It is also OK for me and anyone else not to be concerned about climate change, which is happening anyway, but which is clearly not the problem the fear mongers would have us believe
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 8 October 2020 3:00:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The suggestion that some of the debt might be forgiven raises the question;
By Whom ?
From where did we borrow the credit ?
If China was forgiving some of it, I ask you to remember Sri Lanka.
or perhaps by then remember Victoria !
Is the information on the source of the funds known ?
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 8 October 2020 3:30:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cossomby, perhaps ttbn has enough math to be actually follow the so called science.

In such a case he would know for sure that CO2 can not ever do even 15% of what the warmists want to claim it will/can.

If you don't believe him, perhaps you could do a couple of years study of math, & if bright enough, follow the science yourself.

Incidentally, I wonder just what all this borrowing is doing to the savings value of those who have a few grand in the bank?
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 8 October 2020 3:50:42 PM
What no one ever answers regarding the gw scam is that if burning coal was such an evil deed why no one ever protests outside the Chinese and Indian embassies as they forge ahead with coal fired plants. Maybe the modelling tells them that it would be fruitless and they might even finish in a re education camp. Now that might be a good thing for the gw cultist.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 8 October 2020 3:58:39 PM
Well Hasbeen the scientists at Turku and Kobe Universities claim that
human produced co2 amounts to 0.1 deg C of the warming in the last 100 years.
The rest is due to the sun.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 8 October 2020 4:22:17 PM
A Budget Surplus will not return until 2046.
ttbn,
That's just irrelevant gobbledeegook to me because none of these "Experts" can possibly fore-tell what other disasters are looking for a place to happen at a moment's notice.
I'm certain that the people of Beirut never planned for their warehouse to blow sky-high ! Just as I'm sure that they had "Experts" telling them that by year so-and-so things will look up just before the warehouse disaster.
Only twelve months ago, none of the World's "experts" told us to ready ourselves for COVID-19.
Planning for years ahead is old-fashioned managing now. Today & tomorrow must be planned for but next year or next decade is best left until two days before ! In my area, we just had a massive bush fire but after the disastrous fires of earlier this year, no-one has learnt that back-burning could have prevented the fires of a few days ago. People just won't learn & refuse to take responsibility yet heap blame on everyone else at the slightest opportunity !
We should plan ahead as families but as far as Govts go, long-term is no longer wise.
We need to plan for an economy of no plan !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 8 October 2020 5:10:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy