The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Get Woke, Go Broke Rugby Australia

Get Woke, Go Broke Rugby Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Football is a great indicator to gauge the mentality of the populace !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 26 September 2020 8:54:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A large chunk of political correctness issues are poorly thought out and are destined for the scrap-heap.

I heard someone comment today that women are now sick of all the soft men they've created and these men have now gone out of fashion again.
Apparently women now want tougher men that will tell them what to do again.

- So as I predicted a few years back third and fourth wave feminism have burnt out as the previous ones before them did.

Castles Made of Sand 1967
http://youtu.be/XJ035W-2p6M
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 28 September 2020 4:48:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC- You've made my day. But women can be pretty tricky- so I wouldn't be lining up to trust them yet. And the laws need to be changed so that men aren't so badly disadvantaged. Some say there should be a government agency that protects men's rights.
Posted by Canem Malum, Monday, 28 September 2020 5:03:59 PM
PC culture is so dumb, look at this:

Adele called out for 'cultural appropriation' as she wears bantu knots in new Instagram photo
http://tinyurl.com/y2ul6urk

Now This:
http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/black/types-of-weave.html

"Black women have many different textures of hair; luckily there’s a variety of different textures and types of weave that can suit just about any texture. The most sought after types of weave are Brazilian, Peruvian, Indian, Malaysian and Eurasian hair."

So get this a white person is not allowed to wear the hair style of a black person
(the article stated 'Jamaican')
- But black people wear everyone else's actual hair except their own.

But hey, who am I to point these things...
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 28 September 2020 6:57:15 PM
AC I'm torn by your comments. Existentialists (Subjectivists also maybe Traditionalists) believe in being genuine. So I sympathize with the concept of cultural appropriation. But there is a difference between adopting elements of a culture for their merit and pretending that you are of a culture.
Posted by Canem Malum, Monday, 28 September 2020 9:27:37 PM
Should I know who the hell Adele is?
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 28 September 2020 11:53:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy