The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > School Brainwashing Revealed During Virus Lockdown

School Brainwashing Revealed During Virus Lockdown

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. All
ttbn,
I bet he reads every post simply in the opportunistic hope of finding a loophole to get his 2 cents worth of contradiction in.
You obviously don't provide enough loopholes & so he simply doesn't comment !
Posted by individual, Monday, 25 May 2020 10:07:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear individual,

I don't comment as much as I use to because there is just so much inanity being posted here.

I mean look at this from you;

"Most conservatives knew that all along but it's good you put it up for the Regressives & sexually challenged to read !
You never know, some of them might not have gone too far down the tube yet & it might shake them towards some common sense !"

What on earth were you trying to communicate by inflicting it on the rest of us? Regressives and sexually challenged? It was about a year 8 English lesson for crying out loud.

Do you really expect me to drop everything and respond to such purile, off topic, claptrap? If I did that every time it reared its head on this forum I wouldn't have time to scratch myself.

The sad thing is that you now represent the middle of the road rightwinger on this site, just peeling off snide little remarks like you just did.

How about you attempt to give the rest of us something substantial to respond to. That would make a welcome change to the drivel you now almost exclusively serve up nowadays.

'Regressives and sexually challenged' indeed. Lift your game mate.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 25 May 2020 10:27:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I've seen identity based material from prep level at schools. Very concerning. Thanks for raising the topic ttbn.
Posted by Canem Malum, Tuesday, 26 May 2020 12:42:18 AM
'Regressives and sexually challenged' indeed. Lift your game mate.
SteeleRedux,
Well, if you can come up with a more apt definition go right ahead ! As for 'inflicting it on the rest of us?'. Are you actually admitting you're against common sense ? But, you have no qualms about inflicting your warped mentality on those who pull their weight from which you benefit ?
None of us can do without those who perform for the benefit of all so, is it really too much to ask to contribute also ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 26 May 2020 7:25:04 AM
"I don't comment as much as I use (sic) to because there is just so much inanity being posted here". (SR)

Much less "inanity" since SR eased off with his own inane comments, I suggest. He still won't address his lie that he takes no notice of my posts, when it is quite clear that he does. Not that I care one way or the other. But, Graham Young is not the only one who sees SR is a dishonest person.

SR could not survive without his play-the-man nasty comments to everyone whom he disagrees with. Rarely does he front up with any of his own opinions; he just jumps on the opinions of others. Still, that's his problem. He has to live with himself
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 26 May 2020 9:51:22 AM
//Regressives & sexually challenged//

I think he's just jealous of those of us who can still get laid. Or at least, that's the only half-way sensible explanation I can think of.

Otherwise we just have to conclude that it's more nonsensical writing from a bloke who often seems to have trouble constructing sentences and paragraphs that make any kind of sense to English speakers. Perhaps he and Dr. Salter's son should take some remedial English lessons together.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 26 May 2020 9:52:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy