The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Canada, Another Country with Gun Disease.

Canada, Another Country with Gun Disease.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. All
//Have you been practising to be an idiot while you were away?//

Is there a particular reason for your incivility Is Mise? I'm sorry I have no interest in reading excessively long-winded, dull and pointless discussions. It probably represents some sort of deep seated moral failing on my part. But for what it's worth I'm sure you were totally right about everything and your feats of reasoning were unparalelled and staggering in their brilliance because you're so much better and cleverer than everybody else, and that it's essentially my fault that I found the discussion boring which in no way reflects poorly on your almost god-like perfection. Happy now?

Do you just not care about the plight of poor old Mrs. Lone Farmwoman, being forced to live in agonising pain?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 18 May 2020 7:39:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Is there a particular reason for your incivility Is Mise?"

Yes, your's.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 18 May 2020 8:38:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Talking twaddle again Issy, if a political party proposes a policy, then its not "above the law". your political wing The Shooters and Hooters Party have a host of ridiculous policies which fortunately are not law, and hopefully never will be!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 18 May 2020 8:50:15 PM
//Yes, your's//

Really, Is Mise? You consider my failure to sycophantically hang off your every word to be incivility? It's not all about you, mate. And different people are interested in different things... why would you take that personally?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 18 May 2020 9:45:33 PM
Is Mise- All I have to say mate is Kudos. You obviously have a lot of knowledge about firearms. Did I hear wrong about you being an ex-police officer? Maybe it was someone else.
Posted by Canem Malum, Monday, 18 May 2020 10:21:41 PM
Canen Malem

Thanks for those kind words.
No, I was never a policeman, I was in the Royal Australian Infantry and later was an armourer, both in the army and later id the Department of Defence.

O sung woo was the policeman, he had a distinguished career and still pops into OLO now and again.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 18 May 2020 10:40:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. All