The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Don't Purge The Solar!

Don't Purge The Solar!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Aidan,

I told him that but he just won't listen. He just doesn't want to take to calling it the 'Wuhan bat soup virus' for some reason.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 2 May 2020 2:50:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aidan,

Ok. How about THIS China virus; or, the 2020 China virus. You can't say the current China virus didn't come from China because umpteen other viruses came from China on previous occasions. 'Grammar' has nothing to do with it.

Everybody but you knows which virus I mean, and I intend to continue calling it the China virus, despite your nitpicking and pettiness. Try ignoring me like that ratbag Foxy claims everyone does if it worries you as much as it seems to.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 2 May 2020 4:58:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Solar is in direct conflict with coal. Coal needs to be shut down and replaced with gas which is most easily regulated.
Solar is getting to the point that changes to the norm are imminent.
Posted by Riely, Sunday, 3 May 2020 8:05:04 AM
Hey everyone,
Hope you're all having a nice weekend.

Maybe I bit off more that I can chew with this forum thread.
I just don't have the technical knowledge to understand all the aspects (and problems) associated with electricity generation.

I suppose I don't understand why the cant seem to use all the different ways of generating electricity together to create a better end-product.
It seems like one big mess, and purging power they funded the installations of seems ridiculous.

We need to lockdown the 20 smartest brains in the country together and tell them they're not coming out till they figure out some real solutions to this mess.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 3 May 2020 8:32:12 AM
Regarding COVID-19.
I think its real name is SARS-CoV-2

I don't call it the 'China' virus, though I did call it the WuFlu in the beginning.
The reason I don't refer to it as 'Chinese' is because I'm not convinced that China is entirely responsible for the outbreak.
- And I don't want to apportion blame until I get the true facts.

The important facts to me concern its origin.

1. We know the virus came from bats, and those bats most likely came from China.
In this sense they imply it was naturally occuring (for public consumption)but that's only half the story.

We know US government departments funded the bat virus studies, even in China.
http://vermontbiz.com/news/2020/february/13/leahy-coronavirus-and-trumps-budget
http://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1006698

2. If we let the virus speak for itself then what it tells us is that it came from a lab, and was engineered with a gene-splicer to include HIV
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/340100582_WUHAN_COVID-19_SYNTHETIC_ORIGINS_AND_EVOLUTION

- This other part of the story then dismisses the entire Wuhan fish market narrative.

This leaves us the question which lab?

Now the closest one was the BSL-4 lab in Wuhan.

But the US has biolabs all across the globe, it could've come from any one of them, or people involved in the transport of these biological agents from one country or lab to another.
http://armswatch.com/project-g-2101-pentagon-biolab-discovered-mers-and-sars-like-coronaviruses-in-bats/

US was the biggest funder of the WHO, which means that it's primarily their scientists the WHO would use abroad, and the US has all the Coronavirus strains.

You also have Americans working with scientists from other countries.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/harvard-s-chemistry-chair-charged-allegedly-lying-about-china-contract-n1124646
(What you must also take from this is that China was actively trying to steal the Wests technology under their Thousand Talents program.)

So who did it?
We don't know that yet, so we need to look deeper.
Who benefits from SARS-CoV-2?

We need honesty and transparency in the investigation that follows, but can we expect that from governments whom are actively involved in bioweapons programs?
Can we expect other countries to be steadfast in the demand for answers regarding SARS-CoV-2 ?
Probably not, because they're lackeys for either Chinese or US interests as well.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 3 May 2020 8:44:06 AM
AC,

Call it what you like, the China virus definitely came from China; and the bat thing is a myth: has been for some time now. There is a growing consensus that it came from the only virology lab in China, at WuHan. Your references say only that it is 'believed' to have come from a bat. You might like to look up Steven Mosher, an American sociologist and expert on the Chinese Communist Party. And it is the CCP that is the villain, here; not the Chinese people, 95% of whom are NOT Communists. The CCP and President Xi are as much threat to the Chinese people as they are to the rest of the world - more probably. 1.3 billion people have had no say in their lives or country since 1949.

And, I think that it's best to ignore the CCP's attempt to drag our most important ally - the only one able to support us against China, the US - into it. Don't listen to lies from the most vicious regime on earth and greedy tycoons like Twiggy Forrest.

None of this, however, has anything to do with your original thread topic, again proving that there are a lot of erratic posters around, including some who constantly whinny like mules about the correct names for things.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 3 May 2020 11:13:55 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy