The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Nonsense Raving about Goverment Virus Logger

Nonsense Raving about Goverment Virus Logger

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Bazz, I totally agree, I found this vid of ttbn using his phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkHkWc0fUy0
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 20 April 2020 5:39:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
i will be downloading app.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Monday, 20 April 2020 6:42:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I love it when Government advisors assume all have access to smart phones and internet connections.

It is a stupid assumption.

Why is it any different in outcome to Julia Gillards cash for clunkers proposal.
Or her removing access to unleaded petrol.

the disconnect shows astounding ignorance.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 20 April 2020 9:53:51 PM
Mobile phones are immoral and evil, I never had one and rather die before I ever touch that thing.

However, I studied the information about the proposed implementation of "TraceTogether" and I think that it is a good idea, helpful and without any serious privacy risks.

I therefore contacted the government and asked whether it will be possible to have this program implemented on a separate, stand-alone pocket device. I await their answer and will take up this option if available.

This should also solve the problem for Ttbn and many other older people as well as children whom their parents, rightly, do not wish to expose to the internet, also the blind and handicapped. If the stand-alone device is made smaller and more robust (no glass and other breakable parts) then it is also more likely for people to carry it while exercising.

Moreover, a closed, specially-built independent device cannot be hacked, say by the Chinese government, and even if it is - what information could possibly be stolen from it?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 22 April 2020 12:04:55 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy