The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Did the Police Minister break the law?

Did the Police Minister break the law?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
I understand you chaps expression of "Gawd", I to was surprised to find the police minister has an IQ between zero and minus zero! That is astounding I also express "Gawd"! I found the following YouTube of the minister in action down at the range! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747_rz-qE4w

Issy, was the minister doing anything wrong? What about the bloke on the poster, was he supervising correctly?
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 14 March 2020 2:19:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pauul,

I've seen that happen!!

But in the case that I saw a heavy US army holster deflected the bullet and all that he got was a big bruise to his thigh and a bigger bruise to his ego from the Colonel who tore strips off him.

Lesson, never cock a pistol as you draw, cock at around 45 degrees as you bring it up to point.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 14 March 2020 8:45:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is the police minister firing an assault rifle issued to him by the police at a police firing range doing something illegal?

Really? I guess there is no limit to stupid!!
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 25 March 2020 2:44:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy