The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Merry Christmas Graham Young

Merry Christmas Graham Young

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Thanks Graham

Another year of OLO and with it, another year of entertainment.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. God bless.

Diver Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 20 December 2019 6:44:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear GrahamY,

Not often I echo diver dan's sentiment but certainly happy to do so on this occasion. Merry Christmas.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 21 December 2019 2:38:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Me too no easy task looking after us
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 21 December 2019 4:43:40 PM
And me too Graham, Merry Christmas.

Thanks for giving us a forum where opinions can be aired without censorship, a rare thing in today's world.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 21 December 2019 4:53:15 PM
Happy "Holiday Season" to one and all. My Muslim mate down in Sydney included, will have his Xmas tree up and running for the kids as he does every year.

Something just for Xmas;

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jingle+bells+boney+m
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 21 December 2019 5:46:08 PM
All the best Graham Young and olo contributors. May you all come to know the King and Lord of all (Jesus Christ).
Posted by runner, Saturday, 21 December 2019 6:07:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy