The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > History for School Children

History for School Children

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

Here is another example – in the news today :

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/dec/28/chinese-company-approved-to-run-water-mining-operation-in-drought-stricken-queensland?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX0d1YXJkaWFuVG9kYXlBVVMtMTkxMjI4&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&CMP=GTAU_email&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayAUS

Posted by Banjo Paterson, Sunday, 29 December 2019 12:08:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I hope that it's not true ! Can a Govt really be that insipid ? It is a Guardian article so there's a possibility of a bit of fake news.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 29 December 2019 6:48:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
individual,

It looks real to me and ScuMo and his mates haven't come out denying it.

You can see why I get so angry about Australia's politicians, bureaucrats and business people selling us out to China. They just don't care what happens to this country; all they are interested in is themselves and stuffing Chinese money into their own pockets at our expense.

My area of personal expertise is the environmental sociology of water so when I see these scumbags treating our water resources like this I get absolutely furious. Can you blame me?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 29 December 2019 8:48:38 AM
There you go, automatically blame the Fed Govt when it is the state
govt that should be blamed. It wouldn't be political bias would it ?
However the Feds should be intervening if at all possible.
There is just too much inertia in the system.
There has been talk about the Bradfield scheme and talk that it is
being reexamined. Not good enough, there should be an engineering
commission established to decide which part of the general idea should
be tackled first and to call tenders for the initial engineering work.
No one, especially the taxpayers, will be satisfied until real progress
is visible.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 29 December 2019 10:21:45 AM
Bazz,

If it's nothing to do with the Federal government then why are David Littleproud and Josh Fydenberg shown in the photo taken at drought-stricken Stanthorpe where the Chinese have been given rights to mine the groundwater? Maybe they just happen to be taking a holiday from the bushfires at the time?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 29 December 2019 10:30:10 AM
Bazz,

PS Maybe they are on one of those ScuMo Aloha Hawaii holiday packages that are so popular among LNP politicians during the bushfire season.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 29 December 2019 1:27:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy