The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > History for School Children

History for School Children

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Eeer Banjo the PM is an elected member of parliament.
That is why when the monarch needs to address the members he/she
cannot just walk in but has to ask black rod to summon them.
That was way back then when the parliament was in dispute with the king.
There are important rules that ensure the independence of parliament.
They came in over many centuries on what was trial and error.
It may not be perfect but it is better than whatever is in 2nd place.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 22 December 2019 12:34:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think Bazz has demonstrated that he could hold a Chair of History at any major university.

All we need is to see his CV. So dear Bazz, please post your CV in order for us to make a final assessment.

If you really don't have any training and qualifications in history then don't worry about it.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 22 December 2019 12:46:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No Opin, I went to school when history was taught.
Your era revel in ignorance.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 22 December 2019 12:53:39 PM
Mr O our Bazz needs no one to challenge his intelligence, like many he is getting on a bit.
But well respected in a group that in the end gave this country its first communications and many bright inventions
After that Bazz know you are well respected but in this matter provide me with hope for our coming [one day] Republic and the bright youngsters who will bring it and our own future about.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 22 December 2019 12:57:44 PM
I am no astrologer Belly !
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 22 December 2019 1:09:53 PM
Bazz,

My apologies. I didn't know you did REAL HISTORY as opposed to all the historians, sociologists, archaeologists, anthropologists, etc., who did FAKE HISTORY. How stupid of me not to recognise it.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 22 December 2019 1:22:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy