The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Freedom of speech and association is not discimination

Freedom of speech and association is not discimination

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. All
Yuyutsu, yes agree.
Shock some, but I from time to time, enjoy taking the Mickey out of Conservative politicians.
Too, [will surprise no one, red neck low IQ ones too].
Barnaby Joyce, I yield the floor!
No one could insult you like your own words own Christmas message just did.
BLOKE! claim you had been drunk at the time.
Or insanity, best give up any leadership dreams, you could not win a raffle after that if you bought every ticket
The man said only God can fix climate change!
Right now, true, farmers are telling you a very different story, listen to them,
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 25 December 2019 5:45:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALTRAV, since you deny saying anything of the kind, and since this site has no real search facility, with your over 2,000 posts, I'll withdraw the accusation, although it was qualified in the form of a question rather than an accusation. Fair enough?

"You have been abusing me and calling me all kinds of things" come come ALTRAV, I have refereed to you as 'Ill Duce' now and then, nothing more, rather tame stuff I suggest, but I didn't take into account your thin skin did I?

Merry Christmas.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 25 December 2019 10:30:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul, I have been called a lot worse than 'Ill Duce', so you can call me whatever you like, it is your right to do so.
Never mind the moderators, I give you permission to do so.
As for calling you names, I do as a response or rebuttal to something you may have said about me.
Don't worry you haven't said anything I would even notice.
If I come across too strong at times, it is because I do not suffer fools easily, and some of the things said on OLO require corrections, before they are accepted as fact.
I think you may have me mistaken for someone else.
I cannot recall you saying anything about me that required any response to you from me.
I'd say, you might have it wrong, but anyway carry on, I have no beef with you,, that I know of.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 26 December 2019 1:23:39 AM
Paul, I remain impressed with your combative freind,s much-improved posting style.
Be honest on my return, every post was a bit manic.
I only see his posts in passing, that batter the door down onslaught, saw me pledge to not read it.
But from time to time, when such as you become involved I do read a post.
Yes, impressive improvement.
But the poster I gave up on may have said just about anything.
Both, however, in just your words to each other, confirm the bill will be a mess, and it should not be, never ever should be.
But each of us has as default, a position we will not let die.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 26 December 2019 12:29:27 PM
Hi Comrade Belly, are you referring to the liberal use of the word "maggot" by our forum friend? Yes, in the past he was noted for the overuse of that abusive descriptive. But 2020, will see him mellow in his ways, and possibly desert the dark side and come out into the light with us of the decent folk. We can only hope.

ALTRAV, I sincerely hope much love and kindness comes your way in 2020.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 26 December 2019 6:15:36 PM
Paul, thank you very much for your kind words.
It is appreciated.
I can happily assure all that I am blessed with and surrounded by a loving family and friends.
I strain with interacting with the general public though, as I find them hard to comprehend as a rule.
I came to an understanding many years ago and that is what forms the basis of my perspective on people and their interactions and life in general today.
So if I come across different from the norm, I submit my exposure to people and their idiosyncrasies as my reason.
But fear not, if I am challenged or criticized, I don't mind, but it gives me the right of rebuttal, and that's where I can shine, depending on the intensity of the attack.
But, all that aside, again, thank you for your kind words and thoughts.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 26 December 2019 10:39:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. All