The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Bruce Pascoe an Indigenous Australian?

Is Bruce Pascoe an Indigenous Australian?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. 44
  9. Page 45
  10. 46
  11. 47
  12. All
"Josephine Cashman has been sacked from her government advisory role, after allegations that she provided a FACKERD letter from a senior Aboriginal leader as part of a campaign to discredit the author Bruce Pascoe." (My capitals)

"In a brief statement, the minister for Indigenous affairs, Ken Wyatt, said Cashman’s actions were “not conducive to the constructive and collaborative approach” needed on the advisory council on an Indigenous voice to parliament."

"Wyatt said he had consulted the advisory group co-chairs, Prof Marcia Langton and Prof Tom Calma, and decided Cashman’s membership of the group was no longer tenable."

"The Australian Federal Police (AFP) has dismissed an allegation disputing the Aboriginal heritage of author and historian Bruce Pascoe."

The red necked lynch mob are not going to relay the real news, more the Murdoch gutter press version.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 30 January 2020 7:54:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Now this is the kind of rubbish I expect from rubbish people.
There has already been more than enough questions and controversy over this guy and his credibility.
For someone like Cashman to stick her neck out and put her job and self on the line, for no good or justifiable reason is incomprehensible.
Of course she's right, and of course he's a grade 'A' fake and con-man.
I'd always believe a Cashman before a con-man.
There has been too much negativity about this guy for there to be nothing to investigate, which leads me to believe that he should be investigated.
It does not make sense that a person working within an organisation, makes an allegation against someone who is on the outside, and then gets sacked for doing so.
My corruption radar is going off it's face and it seems so obvious to me, based on previous and current attempts at the number of wannabees fraudulently availing themselves of financial and physical benefits normally allocated to REAL and ACTUAL native Australian, aborigines and no-one else.
No this stinks and I hope the ministers office, or the media or any other organisation outside of the influence of this department, get letters and pressure to either sack, this guy, or look into him and eventually lay charges on him and his running mates.
There is a crime here, all someone has to do is look into it and all will be exposed, and justice will have prevailed.
This has the feel of something bigger than Ben-Hur and it involves people in high places, so all the more reason to look into it and weed them out.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 30 January 2020 8:24:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Typical ALTRAV, a person is guilty not through evidence but because of "questions and controversy". "Of course she's right", and why is that, because you want to believe her, even though her evidence is fabricated. The woman may have a personal grudge against the man, based on some previous perceived injustice.

"I'd always believe a Cashman before a con-man." and how did you determine Pascoe was a con man, yes that's right, from the guilt established by questions and controversy.

"There has been too much negativity about this guy for there to be nothing to investigate, which leads me to believe that he should be investigated." That's right again, its from 'Beat Up' Bolt, a bloke who fabricated his own assault by "lefties" to push his political agenda, and waste valuable police time.

"There is a crime here, (on the say so of a few red necked forum posters like ALTRAV and others including 'Beat Up' Bolt), "all someone has to do is"; stitch up the accused without evidence and the red necked ALTRAV, and forum lynch mob, along with the hard right racists Bolt will be satisfied.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 30 January 2020 10:52:26 AM
Paul, WTF is wrong with you man?
Are you that obstropolous, that you just have to be THAT guy; the constant pain in the arse.
Your a lone wolf and wasting your time.
You have no idea of what you speak.
You fabricate these fictitious scenarios to justify your rancid attitude towards everyone and everything you disapprove of.
You know very well that there is something not right about this guy, yet you defend him.
She knows more about this guy than you will EVER know, and she has decided to step up and put her neck out and her job on the line, because why, according to you, she just got up one morning and thought she would commit professional suicide by denouncing a scum-bag that everyone else but you know him to be, just based on what we already know and have researched and discovered about him.
What is already on the record about this guy is enough to hang him with, but given that there are too many questions and not enough answers, and all of them point to foul play of some kind, is enough grounds for further investigation.
That inquiry has been pulled.
By whom and why?
So when you get your head out of your arse and admit that everyone else is right about this guy, and your not, you work out how your going to come to terms with backing a loser.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 30 January 2020 11:10:35 AM
Porky,

"... its from 'Beat Up' Bolt, a bloke who fabricated his own assault by "lefties" to push his political agenda, and waste valuable police time."

Care to offer some evidence for that allegation, or is it BS like your allegations that the SSAA gets money from the US NRA??
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 30 January 2020 11:31:24 AM
IM,

The greens consider anyone (other than themselves) asking for proof as racist, sexism, and homophobic.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 30 January 2020 12:34:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. 44
  9. Page 45
  10. 46
  11. 47
  12. All