The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Folau and the Huge RA payout.

Folau and the Huge RA payout.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Dear Shadow Minister,

Sure mate.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 10 December 2019 1:54:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Reflux says:”Bloody hell mate, you're still alive?’
Yes. I will see you out if your mental capacity is any indication of your general condition
Well good on you, {to reciprocate the unwelcome and inappropriate familiarity you inflicted on me.). And why should your incapacity in English and the law justify reference of me back to Shadow Minister to sort out your nonsense..
You must have missed a lot of English lessons at school to preserve your state of ignorance.
I congratulate Falau on his success
Posted by Leo Lane, Tuesday, 10 December 2019 8:05:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Leo Lane,

My goodness old chap, you could have at least got the poor blighter's name correct. It is Folau not Falau. Manners old boy.

However it is probably a little rich of me to expect someone well ensconced in their dotage to completely have their wits about them. Therefore mate, I will cut you some slack.

Anyway you may well see me out. The preservatory properties of the pickling potions are likely to stand you in good stead.

Sherry anyone?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 10 December 2019 8:55:27 PM
SR,

Finally you get the picture.

Next time you struggle with big words like precedent, I suggest you try looking them up at:

https://www.dictionary.com/
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 11 December 2019 3:50:06 AM
I have absolutely nothing to offer when it comes to talking about sport, cars and fishing, and other such stuff like that. I leave it to the experts.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 11 December 2019 5:54:17 AM
Reflux says:” The preservatory properties of the pickling potions are likely to stand you in good stead.

Sherry anyone?”

I had my first glass of poison in 953; shortly after I started National Service, and my last in 1977, after I ceased poisoning myself
I have had a couple of heart arrests, but none since I cut out heavy exercise in the gym, so I have only been dead twice, and that was in the last 2 years .My experience was similar to Packer’s, regarding death. “There’s nothing there".
“Preservatory” does not appear to be an English word but more like a baseless concoction of an uneducated person, like yourself,with no engliish. You really need a course in English, to compensate for your schoolboy delinquency, and general illiteracy.
Posted by Leo Lane, Wednesday, 11 December 2019 11:48:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy