The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Climate Emergency

Climate Emergency

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 114
  11. 115
  12. 116
  13. All
quick ring 000
Posted by runner, Thursday, 7 November 2019 11:43:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner,

It wasn't raining
when Noah built the ark.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 7 November 2019 11:48:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
WELL, we agreed, check your comments, in a thread called climate change is taking place
Do we now[regardless of its course ]say it is not?
Loudmouth you left the s on, your links will not work
Hasbeen and a host of others, SO THE WHOLE THING is a fraud, why?
Who convinced you my view is the wrong one, me a victim of fraud?
Can it be fossil fuel owners/investors unlike the tobacco industry are not trying to defend their own interests?
Then tell me again about me being a victim of a huge fraud, tell me why, who gains
Then, catch your breath, read not my link but the story it is about
Tell me those scientists are wrong, to remind us we are polluting the planet
To loudly remind us some [far too many] are living in substandard conditions
Tell me the last 36 months here in this country being records for heat, is a fraud
Then remind me about ice melting not being a signal the world is heating up
38 Degrees outside, month of NOVEMBER ok with that?
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 7 November 2019 12:12:03 PM
Sorry, Belly, thanks :)

Temperature increase in the Northern Hemisphere (i.e. much more than in the Southern Hemisphere - more land area and far more population):

http://notrickszone.com/2018/05/03/its-here-a-1900-2010-instrumental-global-temperature-record-that-closely-aligns-with-paleo-proxy-data/

Slowing population growth:

http://ourworldindata.org/grapher/population-by-age-group-to-2100

I hope these help.

I won't be around but I'll bet that by 2100, the retirement (pension) age will be more like 75, or even 80. And since work is far less likely to be heavy, manual labour, 75 and 80 will be like the new 55.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 7 November 2019 12:27:30 PM
'runner,

It wasn't raining
when Noah built the ark.

seemed like the climatologist got it totally wrong back then to Foxy! They to were to silly to heed God's warning so made up their own religion. Hmmm!
Posted by runner, Thursday, 7 November 2019 1:00:25 PM
Dear NNS,

You write;

“You asked for proof. I'm telling you the proof is in the words being used”

Yup, well that's the level of scientific rigour some people bring to the table.

Dear runner,

You write;

“quick ring 000”

Why? Is there yet another child being abused by your faith's leadership?

Dear Josephus,

You write;

“It is done by capitalism and a valued care for people.”

Sorry but these two are diametrically opposed. Further more inventions like the solar cell give us completely viable and often cheaper alternatives to coal.

The rest of your post is dribble.

Dear Jbowyer,

Or we could just facilitate a move to renewable energy and electric transportation.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 7 November 2019 1:20:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 114
  11. 115
  12. 116