The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Climate Emergency

Climate Emergency

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 114
  8. 115
  9. 116
  10. All
http://www.smh.com.au/environment/climate-change/untold-suffering-global-scientists-warn-of-climate-emergency-20191105-p537mt.html
I believe the science
Too the eleven thousand scentists who put this report together
In it they share views I have posted here
World population, our general standard of living, the fact far to many live lesser lives
That in parts the world is overpopulated
Even [my view now] we pollute this world and must change our ways
Disagree? tell me why, tell me is the climate changing? related to man made or not?
Will it return to the one it was say 50 years ago?
Tell me who conned me, how, why, to think the science is right
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 6 November 2019 10:43:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
MHaze went under the knife about a week ago, hope he is well
He would take to me on this subject
While at it rechtub would too, we can only hope he is ok
Wanted, a case to prove I and those like me have been conned and why, will watch with interest
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 6 November 2019 4:44:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Belly,

It could be 11 million scientists, the radical right forumites, brain washed on the subject of climate change by Big Oil and Big Coal, will never accept that climate change is real. These guys have been fooled into believing climate change is the brain child of the left, and no matter how great the evidence, they are simply going to plod along and allow the disaster to take its toll on humanity.

One crazy poster believes climate change science is an attack on his fundo christian beliefs, the work of Marxist/Atheists. Abortion Boy might pop in soon with one of his way out comments.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 6 November 2019 7:25:03 PM
Dear Paul,

«These guys have been fooled into believing climate change is the brain child of the left»

Margaret Thatcher is "left"?

It was her invention, in order to crush the coal-miners' union, by using nuclear energy to make the coal-miners redundant and stop their disruptive strikes.

There are far better reasons to abandon oil and coal, but this dishonest hoax of right-wing Margaret is not one of them!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 6 November 2019 8:12:37 PM
It'll be alright, stop worrying. Just keep burning fossil fuels - it's only coal, it won't hurt you.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 6 November 2019 8:46:57 PM
another load of c ap written by people who want to preach to others while still producing well above carbon footprints. These scaremongers are a disgrace to true science. Very comical.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 6 November 2019 10:15:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 114
  8. 115
  9. 116
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy