The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Australia a basket case on too many fronts. Matt Barry CEO Freelancer.com.

Australia a basket case on too many fronts. Matt Barry CEO Freelancer.com.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
" ...carrying on as we are means having to bear the burden of a growing dependence on China. This surely is utterly unbecoming of a proud, sovereign and successful country like Australia." (Prof. Ross Fitzgerald)
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 12 October 2019 2:10:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All this is thanks to the Public Service Unions !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 12 October 2019 4:21:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Only a government fully committed to Australian sovereignty can act to save the remnants of manufacturing and stop the liquidation by the elites of our farmers as if they were Australian kulaks. Act soon, Mr Morrison, very soon". (David Flint)
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 12 October 2019 5:07:30 PM
Act soon, Mr Morrison, very soon"
ttbn,
Same applies to average Australian Citizens & even more so to Public Servants !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 13 October 2019 1:53:23 AM
What contribution to the betterment of Australia does Matt Barrie make? What does Freelancer.com produce? Other that siphon off a chuck of the wealth of the nation, productivity produced by the toil and hard work of others! THEY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING!

'Robert Matthew "Matt" Barrie is an Australian technology entrepreneur. He is the chief executive officer of Freelancer.com, a global online freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace', according to Wikipedia. In other words a producer of nothing. When you are starving try frying up a bit of that global gobbledygook and wash it down with a splash of crowdsourcing.

What is wrong, we have too many of these trumped up non producers running around living off the fat of the land, while telling the rest of us what we should and should not be doing. All I can say to you know who is; "GET A REAL JOB!"

That is my spray for the day. All is not lost I have the solution to the problem, and its a ripper!

No need to cut the 'Aged pension', my Strategy for a better and more sustainable Australia. Abolish the 'Aged Pension' immediate, if not sooner, a saving to the nation of $51 billion, with no loss of productivity, no rise in unemployment, its a win, win, situation for all.

Hallelujah Brothers and Sisters!
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 13 October 2019 9:23:34 AM
individual,

I'm not sure that average citizens or public servants are even aware of the rot affecting their country. Selfish and thick as bricks, most of them. We need a leader. Someone like Donald Trump.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 13 October 2019 10:36:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy