The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Greens: Going, , Going .....

Greens: Going, , Going .....

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
In Tasmania, the home of Bob Brown, where some pretty weird Leftism has taken place and ecomania has reigned supreme, Labor, the Green's enablers (in their own interests, of course) have finally reached the conclusion that, “The Greens are holding the state back, and it’s because they only ever provide a voice for the few …..".

Labor leader, Rebecca White, announced on September 1st. that "The Greens are holding the state back". The Greens, she says, talk down to and ridicule people who don't agree with them; they leave working people behind.

The penny has finally dropped for Ms. White: It was a mistake to think that Labor could ever work with the Greens. "We will never make that mistake again", she has vowed.

So, there is still hope for Labor as a credible party in little old Tasmania. The federal mob need to take note. The Greens are poison.,
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 8 September 2019 10:24:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'So, there is still hope for Labor as a credible party in little old Tasmania. '

I doubt it ttbn. Remember Rudd claimed to be a fiscal conservative while claiming climate change was the world's biggest moral challenge. This was around 2007. Labour can't rid itself of identity and race politics. Quotas have produced the likes of Kristina Keneally who is a chief hypocrite when it comes to border control. A leopard does not change its spots just because of one statement from a Tasmanian labour pollie.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 8 September 2019 6:57:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner,

It won't automatically make them good guys, but breaking up with the extremist Greens might give some hope to middle of the road Labor voters who are not into extremism and are embarrassed by the Green influence. There is really no place for the Greens in a democracy.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 9 September 2019 9:12:09 AM
Hey ttbn,
I agree with runner, I don't think the Labor party can change.
If they do it will only be temporary to buy votes and time.

I think that any leftist party in western nations these days runs on an immigrant platform, backed by political correctness and race and identity politics.
Having an immigrant platform in a 2 party system is anathema for real democracy by the real citizens and spells inevitable destruction of a nations sovereignty.

It's a formula for the slow destruction of all western nations sovereignty to be replaced with global governance, and it's all by design.

I'll keep saying it.
They play both sides against the middle and in the chaos continually shift the goal posts with the narrative always 2 steps to the left.

Also, I do have something to say about the Greens as well:
http://youtu.be/zrS4yJt3rho
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 9 September 2019 9:18:39 AM
ttbn and Armchair

the Liberal party are still yet to show they have any guts to stand against the marxist garbage. It was a huge step getting rid of Turnbull, Banks, Bishop, Pyne although along with Labour they have just about destroyed our country from being able to have cheap reliable energy. Now the Liberals need a few with a backbone to put this nation above the unelected swamp of marxist (UN) etc.
Posted by runner, Monday, 9 September 2019 9:32:23 AM
You will never hear me say a good word about the Labor party; it's just the Tassie mob's spurning of the truly awful Greens that I'm pleased about. As runner suggests, the Liberals are not much chop either. There is really no party in Australia worth voting for at present.

Heard on the wireless this morning that Albanese's popularity is fast going South already. As for Morrison, well, we don't hear much about him or much from him.

Australia is sadly in need of a Donald Trump; it's a pity that our political and party system doesn't allow for such a person to save us.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 9 September 2019 9:59:01 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy