The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Death Penalty - Should this ultimate punishment be revisited for certain atrocious crime(s)?

Death Penalty - Should this ultimate punishment be revisited for certain atrocious crime(s)?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. Page 30
  10. All

(Continued …)

All this is explained in Prof. Douglas Pike’s article “Introduction of the Real Property Act in South Australia” for which I provided a link in my previous post. It’s worth taking the time and making the effort to read it.

I have no axe to grind, Joe. So please let me have the reference of any concrete evidence you may be aware of that contradicts the historical account of Nic Klaassen’s “Flinders Ranges Research” article (for which I also provided a link in my previous post) in which he indicates :

« For many years there were conflicts between the pastoralists and Aborigines. As their tribal lands were gradually taken over the Aborigines lost their natural food supplies. When they killed sheep or cattle the pastoralists retaliated by killing the Aborigines »

Failing that, I guess there’s not much else we can do and will just have to leave it at that.

Posted by Banjo Paterson, Friday, 13 September 2019 11:13:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. Page 30
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy