The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Beware of promisers.

Beware of promisers.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
a 'Seniors National Service'.
Paul1405,
You must be blind & oblivious because were you to take a good look around you'd see the countless seniors working on various volunteer organisations all over the country. It's the likes of you who are nowhere to be seen when it comes to help others !
Does the term hypocrite mean anything to you ?
Posted by individual, Monday, 2 September 2019 6:02:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Got it wrong again Indy, it was through volunteer work I met my wife. Yes many seniors do indeed do valuable volunteer work, my wife is still at it, with my Seniors National Service scheme that work would be taken into account.

I'm talking about those bar flies hanging around gods waiting room waiting for the next welfare payment to get another schooner. You did say the last pension rise was not enough for you to buy an extra beer, did you not?
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 2 September 2019 6:38:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405,
So, how come your halo isn't showing above your user name ?
Posted by individual, Monday, 2 September 2019 8:12:23 AM
Not much chance of you earning a halo is there Indy? I didn't say me, my wife has always done far more than I when it comes to volunteering, almost 70 and she's still at it. You bang on about others getting cash payments out of the taxpayer pot, but you are doing the same thing, now that's being hypocritical. And its public servants, the ones you malign so much, who have to ensure your welfare is in the bank. You run down 95% of public servants, ambos, police, military people, nurses etc etc, all part of the 95% you prattle on about, are they not. If you say they are not, then you're wrong they account for more than the other 5%.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 2 September 2019 8:56:22 AM
Paul1405,
Sounds like you're a BA holding public servant trying to defend & justify yourself. I'm over you no more replying to you until you grow some you know what !
Posted by individual, Monday, 2 September 2019 1:07:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy