The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How deep is the Deep State?

How deep is the Deep State?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
why Q [just could not stop myself, ] goggle Q be ready to laugh
Belly,
I must admit I simply don't get this ! What's a goggle Q ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 24 August 2019 7:28:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I believe Belly's referring to Q Anon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

I heard about this really early on, on George Webbs channel.

I was suspicious of the motives behind 'Q'.
I felt like it may have been someone from within the deep state beauracracy;
It kind of felt like it was an effort to 'pied piper' the 'alt right', distract them and lead them off on a wild goose chase that goes nowhere and have them chasing their tails and arguing with each other.
I felt like it was a kind of 'deploying countermeasures' to throw the alt right off;
- basically an effort to slow down and dissipate the potential power of the citizens to effectively zero in on what was really going on.

I can't comment much on the accuracy of any of Q's claims because I stayed away from that info; and I haven't really watched anything that discussed 'Q' from the perspective of hindsight.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 29 August 2019 11:22:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Forget Q Anon, go back to Epstein.

Went over this stuff nearly 3 years ago.

Watch these videos and you will find out SOMETHING just doesn't smell right:

Dec 31, 2016 Sid Blumenthal, Jeff Epstein, Valerie Plame, and General Grange?
http://youtu.be/h6gvBEutuRM

January 17, 2017 - Monica Petersen, Haiti, Dyncorp, And Now Strzok
http://youtu.be/_PuIT804kYk

It's not easy to dig these videos up on Youtube, there's no option to just go back to videos 'from Jan 2017' you have to manually scroll through 4000 odd videos to get back there, and many videos youtube itself has deleted as they do on many channels.
Some videos only exist because premium youtube members downloaded them.
Many videos are lost to viewers forever because some channel owners who broadcast them never had their own offline copies of their own videos.

George Webb's whole series started with 'Who killed Monica Peterson?'
(I'm not going to direct you to any particular site but Google the quote above and look for yourself.)
and 'Where is Eric Braverman?', CEO of Clinton Foundation refused to sign off on financial statements and told reporters to 'follow the money'.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-22/meet-man-who-can-expose-real-hillary-clinton-scandal

Sometimes people go off on tangents because they don't know the right questions to ask or why they need to ask them.

In the bigger picture the right question might be this:

'What was Pizzagate really about?'
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 30 August 2019 12:06:45 AM
AC think with me mate, you have said you do not trust the establishment, so what if Q is [as I think] a total fraud invented to deceive us
What if fake news was an invention that was invented so we trust no one
Could it be fake news is a tool for some group that will one day, force/'promise better government on us all
Weakening western Democracy could lead to a dictatorship we never again are free from
Q
Posted by Belly, Friday, 30 August 2019 6:19:45 AM
"AC think with me mate, you have said you do not trust the establishment, so what if Q is [as I think] a total fraud invented to deceive us"

I think it's likely that's exactly what it was, though I can't say for sure.

'Don't look over there, look over here'

Q's releases were basically cryptic in nature, giving those that followed it just enough to grab their attention, but I don't know how much merit the info actually had, whether the info actually took anyone anywhere or if it just lead people in circles.

It seemed to be someone knowledgeable within the establishment.
I'm assuming it was an operation of some sort to divide and divert the attention of the 'alt right', but I could well be wrong.

"What if fake news was an invention that was invented so we trust no one"

Maybe, but I think it more likely a potential secondary goal rather than a primary one.
One thing I know for sure is that 'fake news' has been used very effectively as a means to censor and demonitise people on the internet.
(Along with the anti-hate speech agenda)

The idea of 'fake news' may have also had purpose in helping to bolster failing mainstream media.

"Could it be fake news is a tool for some group that will one day, force/'promise better government on us all"

If some group did think this way, then obviously micromanaging the media and telling people how they should think would be a part of that.

For me, they'd already prove themselves unworthy on the basis of 'The ends don't justify the means';

- If they have a good idea for humanity then it's up to them to sell me that idea on the basis of its own merits, and not deceive me with an ideology that says 'they're too dumb to know whats good for them so we'll socially engineer the future with the help of useless idiots instead'.

Like I've said a few times previously 'I want the full '2030 sales brochure'.
What world is this agenda really building?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 30 August 2019 10:26:47 AM
AC you without doubt have hard this before *when Dictatorship comes some will call it freedom*
Nothing tells us if it will be what you call the left or right
But it may well come as we find we can no longer tell truth from lie
Posted by Belly, Friday, 30 August 2019 11:33:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy