The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Best Aust cricket team

Best Aust cricket team

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
With the ashes going on at the moment, I thought for general discussion if you could pick the best Aust team ever who would be in it?

My team would be,
M.Hayden
J.Langer
D. Bradman
R.Ponting
S. Smith
A. Border (Capt)
A. Gilchrist (WKT)
S. Warne
J. Gillispie
D. Lillie
G. Mcgarth

12 man Steve Waugh

Brett Lee, Mitchell Johnson and N.Lyon just miss out.
Posted by kirby483, Friday, 16 August 2019 3:21:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Love the game why not Smith, nice to see you [like me] value Warner
Watch till rain stopped it last night will tonight
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 17 August 2019 11:57:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There should be a place for Alan Boarder, who had to belt a large collection of play boys into a cricket team, but carried his bat through 2 tests while doing it.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 17 August 2019 1:27:13 PM
We need a like button but until we get one Hasbeen consider that a like
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 17 August 2019 3:58:59 PM
The best cricketer I ever saw was a women...Lillian Thompson.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 18 August 2019 8:32:26 AM
Fueled up on the central coast this morning, had the best conversation about the great game with the Indian attendant
Loves the game as much as me more than help his own in stirring
The game brings people together[not maybe the English]
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 18 August 2019 12:26:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy