The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hooray: Bipartisanship on Shonky Kiwis

Hooray: Bipartisanship on Shonky Kiwis

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Hi there MR OPINION...

You're right of course. I was speaking purely from a personal point of view. I was a copper & detective for over 32 years, and I was simply thinking in the abstract is all. However, from a strictly pragmatic angle, no criminals would've equated no job!
Posted by o sung wu, Sunday, 21 July 2019 3:27:22 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear o sung wu,

At last! Someone worthwhile discussing things with.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 21 July 2019 3:36:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
o sung wo mr opinion my work life took me in to close contact with Kiwis
They like the big wages in construction
Once a truly great husband and wife team, of welders
Often, too often,the minority saw me talking to police, on their behalf
Some, again a minority, got themselves in to all types of mess
bad stuff, guns, wife bashing stuff
Almost all being sent home are outlaw motorcycle members
Let be honest, if we could deport all of them[including those born here] it would make our country safer
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 21 July 2019 4:47:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi there MR OPINION & BELLY...

MR OPINION - You're very welcome, my friend.

Hi, there BELLY old mate - Most NZ'ers are great people like the majority of folk from around our big Cities. It's only a percentage of them that engage in criminal activity. What I mean to say, some groups do participate in crimes 'against the persons' more so than against property, and usually, in gangs. And for such a small population, it's a trait which is a little higher and more alarming, than I would've thought.

Mind you; I have no empirical evidence to support that opinion? However, they do tend to congregate in clusters in the Sydney Metropolitan Area, predominately in the Eastern Suburbs (as I indicated earlier). Often they move around in groups, which in itself is innocent enough, but can 'appear' to be menacing to some people. I hope you're well, BELLY my friend.
Posted by o sung wu, Sunday, 21 July 2019 6:21:15 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy