The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Where to for Zali Steggal?

Where to for Zali Steggal?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Voting in an independent into the lower house is daft, as the people of Wentworth will find over the next three years. The skier will be a one term wonder.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 21 May 2019 4:42:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR,

I think the reason you are getting your panties in a bunch is because you have no counter to what I have said.

Lambie is trailer trash with the IQ of a squirrel. She needed someone to read the budget papers to her because she had no clue.

I suppose that it is fitting that you are represented by a member of home erectus.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 21 May 2019 5:45:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR

WRT Palmer, maybe the russians were involved with Palmer Like you claimed they were with Trump.

Palmer got preferences from the liberals in return for his preferences, just like the greens got preferences from Labor.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 21 May 2019 5:51:18 PM
I hope she enjoys her 3 years in solitary.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 21 May 2019 5:52:04 PM
Shadow Minister,
3 years, yeah well, the other one had 7 months to prove her uselessness !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 21 May 2019 7:46:21 PM
The much vaunted Liberal tax cuts are proving to be a lie. Now the Liberals are admitting they cannot deliver tax cuts in July as promised. what else wont they deliver?

The messiah from the shire, is proving to be the liar from the shire!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 21 May 2019 8:06:07 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy