The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > I live in Maribyrnong and Bill Shorten as Prime Minister terrifies me.

I live in Maribyrnong and Bill Shorten as Prime Minister terrifies me.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Rare but in total agreement with ttbn
Not the loathing for the incoming Labor government however
The thread is nothing if not suspect
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 13 March 2019 10:50:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Foxy,

Yes it appears he was arrested 10 days after this article came out about the very same Councillor.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/female-maribyrnong-councillors-receive-threatening-sexually-explicit-text-messages-20150706-gi5w9n.html

Hardly a coincidence I would have thought
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 13 March 2019 12:06:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
One thing that smells fishy is the claim of PTSD. That's usually the result of seeing people dying and perceiving (whether correctly or incorrectly) that they'd still be alive if you'd done things differently. It can also be the result of severe trauma, but being arrested by Australian police certainly doesn't fit that description.

I think he's prone to exaggeration, referring to stress as PTSD. I expect the "misandry" he refers to is also something far less serious.
Posted by Aidan, Wednesday, 13 March 2019 12:37:14 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well done steel redux consider the like button clicked
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 13 March 2019 3:00:12 PM
Dear Belly,

Why was this discussion even approved?
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 13 March 2019 3:02:38 PM
Foxy it is my view GY whois not the only person letting posts show, believes in the value of all views
I LIKE IT any time such a rant lets us see the mind behind it we are served well
In fact for that reason many posted threads serve us in that way
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 13 March 2019 5:27:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy