The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The violent left.

The violent left.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 24
  9. 25
  10. 26
  11. All
Toni, DUH, who knows what I thought back in 1988 and if your referring to the 'bludgers' holiday weekend, I couldn't give a flying fig.
That's all this place needs, more unproductive days.
Toni, why are you even bothered to comment?
It is a day of celebration, the birth of a Nation, the beginning of a very big deal.
If some abo ingrates are not happy with the free-bees and leg-ups their getting, for NO good reason, I for one will not facilitate them in their scammy attempts at further extortion of a very benevolent public and system.
If you cannot see what is clearly in front of you and for all to see, you are wearing biased glasses, get them corrected and you will see we are not the baddies here, they are.
So if they want to carry on like petulant children and denying the good the 'white fella' has done, and is still doing for them, then let them waste their time.
If it were me, I would let them go back to 'their' beloved land, take away all their benefits and handouts and encourage them to pursue their true passion, living off the land, because they have demonstrated beyond any doubt, that they do not possess the right to live amongst us, even with all our best efforts and money.
So I for one will not stand in their way and let them live happily back in the bush.
Oh and BTW, they are descendants of and come from Indonesia.
So finally we have a yardstick.
They are Indonesians who came down and 'invaded' Australia, so it's only fair, the Poms then turned up some time later and 'invaded', Australia.
But wait a minute, didn't they say that because there wasn't a war or anyone died, then it was called something else?
Can't recall, maybe you or someone out there can
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 27 January 2019 9:15:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//Toni, DUH, who knows what I thought back in 1988//

Well, you, of course... or at least, one would hope so.

Alcohol is a terrible drug.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Sunday, 27 January 2019 9:54:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Toni, come on old chap.
If that's the best you can come up with, or all you've got, for a come-back, then, well........nothing.
Toni, you have a much better grasp on history than I, could you look up what the abo's called it when the Poms first started settling Australia.
They said that because there was not a war, it was therefore not 'something'.
Can't for the life of me remember what.
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 27 January 2019 10:24:48 PM
liaam, WTF?
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 27 January 2019 11:39:40 PM
//Toni, you have a much better grasp on history than I//

Maybe, but I'm a much worse psychic. My grasp of history can't tell me what you were thinking in 1988.... only you know that.

Is there a reason you're being so coy?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 28 January 2019 6:48:03 AM
The 100 or so Nazi's in Melbourne were attempting to provoke violence in their well established fashion. Lacking numbers and support these grubs rely on confrontation. I have in previous years took part in Invasion Day protests in Sydney, the marches there have been orderly, cooperating with authorities, and above all peaceful. Unlike anything you get when the Nazi goons turn up.

BTW, where was the rally permit of the 100 Nazi's as required by Victorian law.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 28 January 2019 7:57:01 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 24
  9. 25
  10. 26
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy