The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > History, so much to understand

History, so much to understand

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Why are flying insects attracted toward the light?
What makes people believe that their truth is the only truth?
Where does responsibility begin?
Posted by Special Delivery, Saturday, 22 December 2018 6:24:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"AC has one view I have another,is that a hanging offense? for either of us."

No I hardly think so, in fact I think it's important that we both have different points of view Belly and there is some benefit in being able to look at things upon which our opinion differs.

I don't think either of us are evil people, so comparing our different viewpoints only benefits all of us.

"Too was this decision a betrayal of the Kurds"

I think Erdogan might've told him bluntly, get out of Manbij or there will be dead US troops all over the place, and Trump capitulated.
I was just thinking a few days prior to this that it was time for the US to leave.
But when they do what I think they should do it confuses me though.
- Certainly wasn't expecting this, it doesn't seem to benefit Israel -
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 22 December 2018 7:34:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC agree my truly held concern for the Kurds may be highlighted next year
Yes the Turk Dictator may have told Trump to leave
But Turk v Kurdish history confronts
Let us hope my fear is unfounded
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 23 December 2018 5:46:43 AM
and Trump capitulated.
Armchair Critic,
Those who won't get killed because of this would not use that term, as will those who'll benefit from the money saved.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 23 December 2018 7:45:03 AM
So Trump is abandoning the Kurds to Erdogan's army. The Kurds, who did so much of the fighting against ISIS, and Trump is using this as a pretext for getting out of Syria, leaving the Kurds to Erdogan.

What a vile creature.

I wonder if Mueller has any reason to investigate Trump's business dealings with Turkey.

Mattis is gone. Now McGurk is gone. Who's next ? At least some people in the US administration have some principles.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 23 December 2018 9:31:26 AM
Loudmouth good post sorry individual can not see the betrayal of the Kurd,s
Or that bending to Russia has taken place along with the mass murder running Turkey
We will here much more about Trumps failures and crimes next year
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 23 December 2018 9:48:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy