The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Good Idea or Headline Grabbing?

A Good Idea or Headline Grabbing?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
No, Paul, I have a fetish for saving lives, that's why I think drug dealers, suppliers and manufacturers of illegal drugs should be executed.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 15 November 2018 7:52:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Go, Is Mise!

Brisbane Gun Shop | Gold Coast Gun Shop | Brisbane Hunting Supplies
https://shootersdelight.com.au/
Shooter's Delight is the leading Brisbane & Gold Coast gun shop, offering a large range of firearms,ammunition, scopes,

Mr. Guy Meldrum , Managing Director and Executive Director of British American Tobacco (Australasia Holdings) Pty Limited

Castlemaine Perkins is a brewery located in Milton, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, entity of the Lion company.
Irene Bell
Brewery Director at Lion, Castlemaine Perkins
Brisbane, Australia
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 15 November 2018 8:40:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//I have a fetish for saving lives, that's why I think drug dealers, suppliers and manufacturers of illegal drugs should be executed.//

Hang on, why just the illegal drugs if your fetish is for saving lives? Shouldn't we also be executing brewers, distillers, vignerons, barmen, bottle-shop staff, et. al.?

Or do you labour under the misapprehension that ethanol doesn't kill because it is legal?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 15 November 2018 1:39:19 PM
Toni,

It's a limited fetish.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 15 November 2018 1:48:26 PM
If you ever have a car accident with Is Mise , hand over your wallet and move away quickly . Ducking and weaving.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 15 November 2018 1:48:59 PM
Issy we differ, obviously you support state sanctioned murder in all its forms, including the death penalty for certain crimes. What other crimes would you also support the use of the death penalty?
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 17 November 2018 9:49:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy