The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Disabled parking permits

Disabled parking permits

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
//I (ALTRAV) also drive a Range Rover, a couple of Bentleys, even more Rolls Royce's,// Where is the Ferrari? In for service. Is it the chauffeur's day off.

Some people are delusional. Sorry parking attendant at Prestige Parking.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 8 November 2018 8:39:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul, I did have a chauffeur for a while, as a matter of fact. Now I'm retired I have no need for him.
He was a very nice guy.
Used to be an alcoholic, no one would hire him, I thought he was OK.
I was right.
As for Ferrari's no thanks, I had my 'E' Types, Maserati Merak.
Not into sports cars any more, apart from the fact I find them hard to get in and out of, I prefer the more comfortable luxury cars these days.
No seriously, these days the cars I described are some of my current toys.
I don't need to exaggerate to make a point Paul.
There is no chance we will ever meet so what would be the point of lying to you.
I'm sorry I was answering your post not thinking you would even think that I would lie to you.
As I don't think you really care how many Rollers or Bentleys I have, I suppose I should have been a little more suspicious of your post.
AH well, C'EST LA VIE.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 8 November 2018 9:37:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy