The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > DNA Testing for parental Payments

DNA Testing for parental Payments

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
the very same people who hunted him haunted him for the support are in charge of getting it back,
Belly,
They then should be made to compensate him & it should be their problem how to get the funds.
Of course,that could only happen in a country that has real Justice.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 13 September 2018 9:14:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly- Over all I agree with many of your points here. But my point is this issue perhaps needs to be taken in the context of "socially progressive" policy... such as the sexual revolution, female rights, role identity changes, etc, etc. If you allow/ encourage/ create more complexity in the community you are going to get more complex even intractable problems. I am arguing for "social conservatism".
Posted by Canem Malum, Friday, 14 September 2018 4:09:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Also male displays of dominance and strength can be perhaps diversionary to actual sex. Though I'm open to other schools of thought on this.
Posted by Canem Malum, Friday, 14 September 2018 4:13:31 AM
CM the eldest child of a very big family born post WW2 I have many siblings who have had many wives and long term partners, so see often both side wander, it is in our DNA
Too seen men gain custody of children only to see the little woman bolt with them and all not seen again.
JUSTICE in an area not always known for it is my aim, the man,show me if I am wrong, often gets beaten in matters of custody
If DNA has negative so too does the current system
Posted by Belly, Friday, 14 September 2018 6:36:57 AM
Belly said- "Justice in an area not always known for it is my aim, the man,show me if I am wrong, often gets beaten in matters of custody
If DNA has negative so too does the current system"

Answer- I tend to agree. I'm sure everyone has personally seen the Family "Justice" System results. I'm sorry that it has affected you too. There are contentious policies that could be implemented to reduce the prevalence of these types of dilemma.
Posted by Canem Malum, Friday, 14 September 2018 10:00:40 AM
CM agree, and it is my view, painful as it will be for some, when the claim for support go,s in the DNA test should be law before a cent is taken out, any solution will be painful the best we can hope for is fairness
Posted by Belly, Friday, 14 September 2018 12:09:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy