The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should Abbott go now?

Should Abbott go now?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. All
In my view the spill gave this government its best chance of winning an election, it would, again in my view have zero chance under Dutton, not in my best interests but for the sake of Liberal party unity should Abbott go?
Posted by Belly, Friday, 24 August 2018 4:40:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly,

Not going to happen.

That man is out for himself only. And his aim is to
return as PM after the Liberal Party loses the next
election. John Hewson speaking last week - made it
very clear that Tony Abbott's main goal is to be
re-instated as this country's PM.

Hopefully Abbott will accept the job that Scott Morrison
has now offered to him in his Cabinet
- that of "Liaison Officer," for Indigenous Affairs.
That may send him out of Canberra more often - where he can
do the least harm to the PM and the Liberal Party.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 27 August 2018 10:07:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
with a great record of bringing Australias borders back under control and getting rid of the carbon tax fraud we all owe Tony a great debt. He certainly put Australia first unlike many others. Should he go? That's up to him.
Posted by runner, Monday, 27 August 2018 10:48:58 AM
There are still some freeloaders in Buckingham Palace short of a knighthood. Abbott is needed to do the honours for them.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Monday, 27 August 2018 10:52:22 AM
Well my post came to mind mid confrontation,Tony lived by the sword and will, like it or not fall by it, we or some of us, let our biases rule our heads, at the time of our Pommy ex PMs fall Joe Hockey, not Turnbull was the one with knife in hand, that knife was crafted on the red hot forge of public opinion,he could not have won a raffle at that time, even in his party right now, some would be far more than happy to see him gone, if, and it is only an if, today's polls remain until the next election he,, no one else, will wear the road killed beast of defeat around his neck,no party, mine included, can afford in fighting, a move to wash the blood off the party room floor would seem a good idea, say Ambassador to Great Britain? for your party's sake go Mr Abbott Knighthood? Sir Tony of the never ending grudge
Posted by Belly, Monday, 27 August 2018 12:20:25 PM
Abbott has now saved us from 2 megalomaniacs, Rudd & Turnbull. Hell he had to do it twice with Turnbull.

Come on Belly, we should be giving him a knighthood, rather than the denigration you & Foxy have for him.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 27 August 2018 12:23:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy