The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > So, should Malcom do the honourable thing and resign

So, should Malcom do the honourable thing and resign

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
With five from five of the super Saturday elections going against the LNP, I suggest this is a protest vote against the PM rather than a win for anyone else.

So, given he is what I consider our worst ever, should he do the honourable thing and resign. Also, how long will it take for someone within the LNP to chuck this useless guy out. In my view it should go without question.
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 1 August 2018 1:52:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
He is in a commanding position to surpass the disasters of Rudd and Gillard.

He is very close now to taking the Crown of the worst PM in Australian history.

I am flabbergast the Liberal party have not woken up to his incompetence at election time they will pay the price, backbench for all.
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 1 August 2018 10:29:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
He lost me totally when he gave the 30 staffers a $28,000 pay increase which made it crystal clear how out of touch the ignoramus is. What a reflection though on those who put him there.
LNP is now level with ALP in the race for incompetence.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 1 August 2018 11:24:19 PM
Why would Turbull do anything honourable. He has never done it since he stabbed Abbott in the back. 'Honourable' is not in Turnbull's lexicon.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 1 August 2018 11:49:00 PM
individual,

You might be interested to know that their is a 21 year old 'adviser' in the shrew Micaela Cash's office who is on $130,000 p.a.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 1 August 2018 11:52:11 PM
“The longer Turnbull lasts as leader, the more likely it is that the Liberal party will split or that it will face a serious competitor on the conservative side of politics. Hence a Turnbull victory at the next election could be more dangerous to the Liberal party long term than a defeat that would enable them to rethink and regroup in opposition under centre-right leaders like Peter Dutton or Tony Abbott.” (Prof. Ross Fitzgerald)
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 1 August 2018 11:56:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy