The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Trump traitor or a fool?

Trump traitor or a fool?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. All
Hasbeen in real life maybe you and I could get along, I have had grumpy old men as mates before, in stating my view about Trump you hurl that *left* rock at me, I am as far from it as you are,no less than Time Magazine shares my concerns, this weeks issue has Trump morphing in to Putin on the cover, STOP the childish thought, that everyone opposed to your view, is a lefty, my faction of the ALP occupies the very ground/policies, your conservatives once held, only in the minds of the lost can such groundless fears of the left exist, Trump insults his own security forces why? what has Putin got on him? the man is a failed human being.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 20 July 2018 12:35:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"If Trump were the Manchurian candidate that people keep wanting to believe that he is, here are some of the things he’d be doing:

Limiting fracking as much as he possibly could
Blocking oil and gas pipelines
Opening negotiations for major nuclear arms reductions
Cutting U.S. military spending
Trying to tamp down tensions with Russia’s ally Iran

That Trump is planning to do precisely the opposite of these things may or may not be good policy for the United States, but anybody who thinks this is a Russia appeasement policy has been drinking way too much joy juice."

http://www.the-american-interest.com/2017/02/24/trump-isnt-sounding-like-a-russian-mole/
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 20 July 2018 12:53:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
American media outlets are all asking the same questions -
trying to find out the reasons for President Trump's
striking behaviour. Whether he was blackmailed, bribed,
or something else? All that remains to be ascertained.

Why would a US President subordinate himself to a Russian
dictator? Standing alongside Putin, Trump denounced the
special counsel investigating Russian intervention in the
US election and he even repudiated his own intelligence
appointees. This is an unprecedented situation.

That Trump has publicly refused to defend his country's
electoral process and did so jointly with the foreign
dictator who perverted that process is video recorded
fact. And it is a fact that has to be seen in a larger
context of his actions in office:

1) Denouncing the EU as a "foe."
2) Threatening to break up NATO.
3) Wrecking the US led world trading system.
4) Intervening in both UK and German politics in support of
extremist and pro-Russian forces.
5) Continually refusing to act to protect the integrity of
the US.

All adds up to a political indictment. R. Mueller leading a
legal process - the US faces a national-security emergency.
One that can't and should not be ignored any longer.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 20 July 2018 2:34:42 PM
A little like our one nation Trump supporters clutch him to their unthinking breasts quite sure he share prejudices they have, content to forget if ever either one got their way this world would be a far worse place, open unthinking blind racism feeds both movements and yet America names the Island its statue of Liberty stands on after a far better America, the one that pleaded send me your poor and downtrodden, ext,Once Trump would have been welcome at a meeting of a bloke called Adolf and his mate Benito, his father a migrant, may well have, ever should have, warned Don about them
Posted by Belly, Friday, 20 July 2018 3:56:56 PM
"Why would a US President subordinate himself to a Russian
dictator?"

Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong with this one.

"Denouncing the EU as a "foe."

Actually 'economic foe'. How dare a US President say the bleeding obvious.

"Threatening to break up NATO." Rubbish. But Trump is trying to get the European allies to spend more on defence against Putin. How that is a pro-Putin policy is something that only someone completely devoid of logic could understand.

" Wrecking the US led world trading system." Or rectifying it so that's less unfavourable to the US.

" Intervening in both UK and German politics in support of extremist and pro-Russian forces." He intervened in the UK in support of those who want to implement the will of the people as expressed in the Brexit vote. People doing the democratic thing are extremists now?

" Continually refusing to act to protect the integrity of the US."
Rubbish. The very opposite in fact.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 20 July 2018 4:34:31 PM
mhaze,

You really need to read what the US media is saying.
Google it.
I simply can't believe that you are defending this
man. And buying what he's selling.
I gave you more credit than that.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 20 July 2018 4:43:50 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy