The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Don't believe TV adds!

Don't believe TV adds!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
You wallet will work far better
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 3 July 2018 3:40:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I believe each and every TV ad that I see - all 00000000000000000000000000000000000 of them!

Keep your precious eyes and your precious brain intact, don't allow them to be scratched and contaminated by such rubbish - throw out your television set(s) if you still have any and go get a life!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 3 July 2018 3:46:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My favourite is the one for (against) using the Emergency Departments of SA hospitals, no doubt especially the one at the new Royal Adelaide Hospital. The doctor/actor exhorts anybody with serious injuries, say broken legs or arms, to go home, lay in bed very quietly, keep their limb straight, get a carer and wait for it to heal. If someone is very ill, see a GP. If it's just a cold, take a few pills and have a good lie-down. And for minor ailments, tough it out. Whatever you do, don't overload the emergency department.

Well, that's my take on it. Given the ramping of ambulances at the new RAH, up to seventeen of them at a time, probably it's all good advice. For god's sake, don't have an accident or get crook in Adelaide.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 3 July 2018 6:28:02 PM
I enjoy the McDonalds adds. They show their burgers are big, juicy, plump, delicious burgers. And when I get to my favorite Scottish Restaurant I am pleasantly surprised to discover the burgers are even bigger, juicier, plumpier, and more delicious than portrayed in the advertising. I am also comforted in the thought that one cent in every hundred dollars I spend goes towards building a new house for my favorite, favorite, person of all times, Ronald McDonald.
I often record the McDonalds adds so when I want really enjoyable television I can replay them at my pleasure, for hours on end in fact. If I'm not down at my second home McDonlds Family Restaurant, I at my place blissfully enjoying a McDonalds take home Happy Meal, or three, and watching my favorite TV program of course, the Ronald McDonald Show.
BTW; For all you singles out there, I do believe after all these years Ronald is still unattached. Those rumours about Ronald have a sexual relationship with Grimace are scandaless hog wash, they are only good friends!
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 4 July 2018 5:38:14 AM
I bought a can of fly spray and sprayed it all over myself.
I still can't fly...
Posted by rache, Wednesday, 4 July 2018 12:17:41 PM
I guess they forgot to mention it doesn't work on ugly people.
Posted by Bugsy, Wednesday, 4 July 2018 1:04:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy