The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > China Getting Closer To Australia In A Real Sense

China Getting Closer To Australia In A Real Sense

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Hi Ttbn,

Yes, just because international courts have declared China's build-up and militarisation of reefs and shoals far from its own shores to be illegal, doesn't necessarily mean that the US isn't still planning wars somewhere. Just perhaps not in the South China Sea.

After all, like Czechoslovakia, ghat's is a long way from the US too. Why should they worry ?

About reefs and shoals: people forget that New Zealand was once administered from New South Wales, until it was taken away from us. Some of its reefs and shoals earned a strong place in many NSW hearts, and we weep to see how much the fascist NZ government is neglecting and mistreating them, our own 'Sudetenland' [children, ask your grandparents]. We may have to exercise this new Chinese principle and take them back, our beloved territories, into the arms of their proper motherland. And then militarise them, and declare the entire Tasman Sea Australian.

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 8 May 2018 10:07:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
See,

http://www.udemy.com/courses/language/chinese/all-courses/?utm_source=adwords-learn&utm_medium=udemyads&utm_campaign=NEW-AW-PROS-US-DSA-SubCatPage-1-EN-ENG_._ci__._sl_ENG_._vi_TECH_._sd_All_._la_EN_._&utm_content=deal4584&utm_term=_._ag_60674449131_._ad_267594256052_._de_c_._dm__._pl__._ti_dsa-497381488447_._li_9071709_._pd__._&gclid=CjwKCAjw8r_XBRBkEiwAjWGLlN_Niq3lhzfgprDJjBYtGQmqVirPEJOChxOj9iGg3o-q3GRklwCPQxoCuywQAvD_BwE

and learn!!
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 8 May 2018 10:22:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks, Is Mise - so useful !
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 8 May 2018 11:18:44 AM
Joe,

It's not about the U.S, which is our ally and a member of the Anglosphere: it's about the threat from China to Australia. At the very, very least, the U.S is not a threat to Australia. Australia is totally incapable of defending itself, and I can't think of any other country that can help us out, despite any of its faults and problems.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 8 May 2018 12:00:23 PM
Hey ttbn,
Who do you think will help us if not the US?

Why do we need help and what do we need help against?
Are we expecting a foreign invasion force or a missile exchange?
- Nothing that could not be seriously deterred against with ABM's or Anti-ship missiles.

Or are we going along with the US because if we don't they will try to destabilise us like they do everywhere else?

"The US is no more “corrupt” than any other country, and it is a paragon of virtue compared with China, which thrives on corruption, denies its citizens democracy, and murders them by the hundreds annually for any offence it pleases."

First you say the US is no more corrupt, then you say China thrives on it, which exactly do you mean?
US no more corrupt, or China more corrupt?
Please explain this 'Paragon of virtue'

The only difference between your statement and the US, is that the US murders FOREIGNERS by the hundreds annually for any offense it pleases, even just to sell more munitions.

"I am stunned that you hate America to the extent that you will not condemn China’s obvious aggression."

I most certainly don't want to be ruled by communists and by the way their social credit system is going to be the future global model anyway, where do you think all this leftist push and banning speech is headed?

But where do you think we get all our stuff from?
If we are at war with China for more than a week this country will be stuffed anyway because we get all our stuff from there.
Hello is anyone home?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 9 May 2018 7:53:18 AM
[Cont.]
Let me ask you this, you don't support the excessive immigration (and me - no matter how I sound I don't hate foreigners just for being foreign or a different race - I'm against rampant multiculturalism and I don't like them being used to destroy our culture and identity, and then have them call us racist and used against us all for some globalist banking agenda) but where do you think they came from?

Answer = US wars and regime change operations
Is that fact lost on you or do you actually believe the 'Arab Spring' garbage?
You recognise the problem ttbn, but I'm not sure you recognise the cause.
The other side of that is UN agreements which say we can't so no to people who come from sh*tholes.

You all want to rely on the US to 'save us'
Tell me do you support the endless cost of the military industrial complex upon the backs of US citizens?
When they don't even have proper healthcare for their citizens?

Name China's illegal wars. Tibet maybe?
With the US we could start with oh say Ukraine, Libya, Syria, throw in Iraq since that was all based on lies too.

Maybe you don't want to consider the cause because that would place into question your support for Israel, where a lot of this has started.

I won't challenge yours or anyone's support for Israel, thats up to you but I won't hide or remove myself from 'the bigger picture'.

And right now there a wholesale slaughter of Palestinians going on by Israel which is going completely unreported (using illegal munitions)

Honestly, I'll criticism any country or nation that I think is doing the wrong thing, ESPECIALLY my own - but I also try to look at the bigger picture.

China probably is guilty of taking more of that sea than it should, but given the US track record, and on face value and without looking at all the details, I'd still argue it may be prudent rather than aggressive.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 9 May 2018 7:59:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy