The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Unhappy Thirtieth for Malcolm.

Unhappy Thirtieth for Malcolm.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Barnaby Joyce did not stand down at any point in his
career until he was forced to do so. He does not practice
what he preaches and has no credibility.

As for Malcolm Turnbull? What he should be focusing on is
strong policies, and delivering them to the Australian people.
He's wise enough not to be distracted by polls. He knows that
many people (apart from politicians - and those with ambition)
don't pay much attention to polls. Polls have been wrong in
the past.

Besides, who else is there to choose from. I mean - seriously?

It should be about policies - and what's good for the country.
Not about popularity - and winning polls.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 10 April 2018 12:35:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
With reference to the polls on the current government.

It is the Conservatives in the Coalition Party that
are turning Australian voters against the current
Government. It is very difficult for any leader to
lead a party whose Conservative wing does not consider
the unity and rationality of the Party but are determined
to do anything and everything in their own interests and
agenda. This reflects very badly on the entire Party and
results in bad polls. Disunity is death as history has shown
in this country - no matter who leads and what the Government.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 10 April 2018 1:12:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If polls are anything to go by, Nick Xenophon would be Premier of SA today, I would like to know who they poll (as I have never been polled nor any of my friends) Do they poll a room full of Union workers and Uni students?
Posted by kirby483, Tuesday, 10 April 2018 5:00:15 PM
Polls are usually crap, but 30 in a row is a bit hard to scoff at. The silliest poll yet is the one that has 62% wanting Turnbull to remain leader. I'll bet Shorten wants him to stay, as Turnbull is his best chance of getting Labor and himself elected.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 10 April 2018 5:33:05 PM
//Do they poll a room full of Union workers and Uni students?//

According to the latest Newspoll, two-party preferred support for the Coalition was at 48%. I'd love to know what sort of Unionists they're polling to get 48% support for the Government.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 10 April 2018 8:59:52 PM
Toni, members of the Credit Union.

Deputy leader Julie Bishop has thrown here full support behind Malcolm, gee in that case Malcolm's in big trouble.

Someone asked me how many plotters and schemers are there in the Coalition? I said if you include Senators about 104. How many want to be leader? about 104.

If the Coalition wants to win the next elections, its simple, do a NZ Labour, a month before the poll give old Money Bags the flick and install Hooly Dooly Julie. She will be on her "honeymoon" during the campaign and therefore romp in. Poor old Silly Billy wont know what hit him.

If anyone asks why they had to dump poor Malcolm, the official reason can be, due to his terminal illness. What's that? He's in the advanced stages of Unpopularity, and can't go on, caught it from the Mad Monk, very contagious in the Coalition. The voters will understand, if they don't, bad luck.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 11 April 2018 5:08:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy