The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Trump Hysteria

Trump Hysteria

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
ttbn,

I guess only time will tell as to whether this
is all political, or whether there's any substance
to it. I've also found out recently that unless
they do a brain scan - an ordinary medical check-up
will not show up any brain malfunctions. So we'll
have to wait and wee what the future holds for the man.
Ronald Reagan did not develop full blown alzheimers
until five years after he'd left the White House.
Also age is not a good indicator. Dementia or alzheimers
can hit people who are considerably younger than being
in their seventies or considerably older. It varies
with each individual.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 18 January 2018 8:46:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ttbn,

A ten-minute IQ test ? Come off it :)
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 18 January 2018 8:55:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

Alzheimer's is the most misdiagnosed disease, ever. There is money in it. It is an easy way out for not-so-good neurologists. You might have seen in the last week or so a money-making scheme for creating 'dementia villages' where big business is replicating whole towns exclusively for people supposedly suffering from dementia. I have read case studies where misdiagnosed people have actually taken on all the signs of dementia and kept them even after they were rescued from incompetent neurologists, one of whom had misdiagnosed 1,200 cases before he was stopped. The business of Alzheimer's is a global scandal. The number of well known people popping up with supposed Alzheimer's is beyond belief.

About Ronald Reagan. We know he was OK until he left office, but academics in the university of Arizona ordained him to have the disease while he was still in office - without having even spoken to the man or knowing of any medical diagnosis. Politics is a nasty business, full of nasty people who will use even the tragedy of Alzheimer's to put down people they don't like. I find it a terrible insult, and insensitive smear, against people who really do have Alzheimer's.

There is a 'false' Alzheimer's brought on by stress, which can be easily treated. I shudder to think how many people with it have become victims of an incompetent medical profession more interested in taxing sugar and putting their snouts where they don't belong.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 18 January 2018 9:29:38 AM
Actually, Joe, he did the standard test for Alzheimer's. Like you, the good old ABC is hunting out Democrat doctors vainly trying to discredit Trump.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 18 January 2018 9:46:48 AM
Hi Ttbn,

I don't think that Trump has Alzheimer's, at least not very advanced. It's more likely that he isn't all that bright - rich, yes, a braggart and a sleaze, yes, but not all that demented. That test that was given to him would be the sort of test that schools give 12-year-olds, maybe 10-year-olds - and retarded 10-year-olds at that.

Ten minutes ? From distant memory of the last time I did an IQ test, (really a series of tests) it lasted for the best part of an hour. Of course, we know that Trump wouldn't have anywhere that sort of attention span, so it's perhaps unfair for anyone to make judgements on only ten minutes of very basic tests. I wonder how long Obama's took.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 18 January 2018 9:48:02 AM
Just in: dopey Democrats are calling Trump's doctor a 'quack' because he couldn't anything wrong.

Joe. Compare your achievements with those of Trump He might be brighter than you think.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 18 January 2018 9:57:31 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy