The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Turnbull running scared.

Turnbull running scared.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
The Turnbull mob are desperately trying to disassociate themselves from the Queensland loss. They have to be kidding. I'll bet half the LNP voters last Saturday could only vote LNP by holding their nose shut tight.

In this family there were 5 votes that would usually go to the Liberals. No more. None will go to the liberals while the grinning clown is in the lodge, or in fact in the parliament.

They did not go last, where they probably belong. I couldn't bring myself to put the ratbag Greens anywhere but last.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 27 November 2017 10:57:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
the regressives pick has been a total failure. Even with all the help from the abc people can now see how treacherous Turnbull's deceit and knifing of Abbott was. The only achievements Turnbull can claim are a result of Abbott policy.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 10:14:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When will the politicians learn to listen to
the Australian voters? Listening to divisive
voices that continue to preach division -
(the Left/Right divide) no longer works.
People want stability. And the results
in Queensland clearly showed this.

Mr Turnbull needs to take heed. Otherwise
the outcome will not be good.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 10:17:01 AM
Yes Has. My wife and I have done the same with our votes and we are not likely to change soon. I'm going for the Australian Conservatives, with Labour and Liberal at the bottom next election. The Liberal party is doomed or, should I say, wrecked by Turnbull and his Left-liberal mates - Pyne, Bimingham Brand is etc. We are going to have to suffer the horror of Shorten for at least one term while some other group readies itself. That group will not be called the Liberal Party.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 10:27:15 AM
Running scared indeed.
Too gutless to even turn up to parliament this week.
You are an utter coward turnbull the banker.
As are the rest of the right wing nut jobs.
Cowards and bullies every stinking one of them.
Posted by mikk, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 1:57:30 PM
Sadly, TTBN is right and the Queensland election has confirmed what I had long feared. The electorate has turned its back on the Liberals under Malcolm Turnbull and we will, in all probability, watch a totally undeserving Bill Shorten walk into the Lodge early next year if not sooner. He will win, not because anyone believes Labor offers better Government, but because they looks like the best pick from a sorry choice.

What is more, unless the Liberals or some other group of conservatives can find some real leaders and a bit of fresh talent for the front benches we could be stuck with Labor for at least two terms.

I hope those people who whooped with joy when Kevin Rudd tipped out the Howard government are happy with the political chaos which has followed that unfortunate decision.
Posted by madmick, Tuesday, 28 November 2017 6:42:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy