The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Do you like cakes? Always?

Do you like cakes? Always?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15
  9. 16
  10. 17
  11. All
Foxy,

While it appears that you are most attentive to your baker's sexuality, has it ever struck you that perhaps your baker would like to be known and treated as a good baker instead?
Posted by leoj, Friday, 17 November 2017 11:32:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Customers pay $591 million for Leonardo's cake which has a queer longhair decoration. He was charged with sodomy and had a nice boy with him for 30 years who was painted doing a vertical finger gesture. He was fond of fairy cakes when he could buy them.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 17 November 2017 12:13:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
leoj,

You've got what's left of your life to continue
to be a jerk. Why not take today off.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 17 November 2017 12:23:51 PM
Gee, and I thought the nice little Asian girl down at my local cake shop was being kind when she served me with one of her yummy custard tarts. And to think she was being false, all along she hates my guts. Oh well I still enjoy her custard tarts.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 17 November 2017 12:55:16 PM
"You've got what's left of your life to continue
to be a jerk. Why not take today off."

Posted by Foxy, Friday, 17 November 2017 12:23:51 PM

What a shrew you are Foxy. I always suspected that, behind the oh-so-nice sanctimony there lurked a nasty piece of work.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 17 November 2017 1:15:32 PM
Yuyutsu is presumably alluding to a homosexual buying a cake from someone who despises them, probably a vocally ignorant subtype of christian. If all that restrains such from poor behaviour is the law, then so be it. If as suggested by another poster on another thread they would offer violence or simply deliberately substandard product then legal channels exist for that too. Homosexuals had to endure laws that are now lo longer considered just. Bakers may have a harder time showing they need not provide good product to the public on the basis of a private prejudice or grudge.

If their deficiency makes them unable to serve the whole public evenhandedly, they should consider not opening to the public.
Posted by Rusty Catheter, Friday, 17 November 2017 1:20:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15
  9. 16
  10. 17
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy