The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The real terrorists.

The real terrorists.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
ALTRAV + Alternative Raver.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 17 July 2017 10:13:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not the work of terrorists, was the plane's driving themselves, is that the latest conspiracy. Where's Arjay he could put us straight on this one if he is still walking the streets.
Posted by doog, Monday, 17 July 2017 10:36:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why people believe weird things: http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_shermer_on_believing_strange_things
Posted by AJ Philips, Monday, 17 July 2017 10:44:47 AM
Another TED talk from Michael Shermer, which is probably more relevant to the 9/11 conspiracy (and it gets a mention), on the cognition of self-deception.

http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_shermer_the_pattern_behind_self_deception
Posted by AJ Philips, Monday, 17 July 2017 11:16:45 AM
ttbn, the only idiots are those who believe something because of who said or wrote it. I on the other hand believe no-one or nothing unless it is backed by facts or has a logical trail. If your so smart you tell me if those trucks were not somehow govt related. This fact is on the record.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 July 2017 11:57:42 AM
ALTRAV, I presume then that there were no staff on any floor of either
building working night shifts doing international trading etc ?
So the building was empty or none of the hundreds that would have
been working saw a single suspicious truck ?

Hmmm.

What we saw fly into the buildings was video image processing ?
What did the people in the street see ? Cardboard cut outs ?
I know 3d image projections ?

Guarwd !
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 17 July 2017 4:01:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy