The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The real terrorists.

The real terrorists.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. All
I have followed, as much as I can, the 'terrorist fever'. What I have found is that in almost every case that I tried to look deeper into, only came up with the same rhetoric. The answers to my questions are concealed behind closed lips and doors. The 911 phenomenon is a classic example. We now know that 911 was not the work of terrorists but simply promoted as such. I know that someone (or more) has the truth, but for fear of their lives dare not speak out. A common thread keeps appearing; or at least paths keep circling around the 'builderberg' group. Of which the Bush family are members. Anyone? Anything? Does anyone have a list of the 'Builderberg' group?
Posted by ALTRAV, Saturday, 15 July 2017 5:20:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Virtually all you want you will find at
http://www.corbettreport.com/

Top right on home page has search function, he provides links to all the verified information etc.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 16 July 2017 8:16:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALTRAV,
Reading stupid conspiracy websites does not amount to looking deeper.

We know for certain that 911 was the work of terrorists.
Posted by Aidan, Sunday, 16 July 2017 10:02:16 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
These 9/11 conspiracies are absurd.

The amount of people who would had to have been in on such an operation would extend into the thousands, and given how easy it is to anonymously blow the whistle on any wrong doing, it is simply inconceivable that no one has done so yet.

Believing that 9/11 was an inside job is as insane as believing that man actually landed on the moon. Everyone knows that Stanley Kubrick was hired to help stage the moon landing. But, being as particular as he was, he demanded that the footage be shot on location.

What an expensive hoax that turned out to be!

Seriously, though, there's a good study which demonstrates how exponentially difficult it becomes to keep a secret, the more people are in on it:

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/26/secret-success-equations-give-calculations-for-keeping-conspiracies-quiet
Posted by AJ Philips, Sunday, 16 July 2017 10:22:50 PM
Guys, I was in the states on the morning of 9/11. What I saw and heard I immediately recognized as a controlled 'IMPLOSION'. I'm not going to try to convince you on this forum, but there is NO DOUBT this was an inside job. OK, I'll leave you with just one of many 'flaws' in the 'terrorist' story; and that is for weeks before 9/11, covered military like trucks would enter the underground car park and then leave again in the morning in time for the staff to arrive. This is just one 'fact' on the record. There are so many more but I fear this is not the forum to discuss such matters as it appears that people don't want to believe they are being had.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 July 2017 2:20:30 AM
Another idiot saying it wasn't Muslim terrorists.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 17 July 2017 10:05:36 AM
ALTRAV + Alternative Raver.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 17 July 2017 10:13:33 AM
Not the work of terrorists, was the plane's driving themselves, is that the latest conspiracy. Where's Arjay he could put us straight on this one if he is still walking the streets.
Posted by doog, Monday, 17 July 2017 10:36:05 AM
Why people believe weird things: http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_shermer_on_believing_strange_things
Posted by AJ Philips, Monday, 17 July 2017 10:44:47 AM
Another TED talk from Michael Shermer, which is probably more relevant to the 9/11 conspiracy (and it gets a mention), on the cognition of self-deception.

http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_shermer_the_pattern_behind_self_deception
Posted by AJ Philips, Monday, 17 July 2017 11:16:45 AM
ttbn, the only idiots are those who believe something because of who said or wrote it. I on the other hand believe no-one or nothing unless it is backed by facts or has a logical trail. If your so smart you tell me if those trucks were not somehow govt related. This fact is on the record.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 July 2017 11:57:42 AM
ALTRAV, I presume then that there were no staff on any floor of either
building working night shifts doing international trading etc ?
So the building was empty or none of the hundreds that would have
been working saw a single suspicious truck ?

Hmmm.

What we saw fly into the buildings was video image processing ?
What did the people in the street see ? Cardboard cut outs ?
I know 3d image projections ?

Guarwd !
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 17 July 2017 4:01:37 PM
ALTRAV,
Has no clue of Islamic history, the year 911 is an important sore in their history. All those who took over the planes were Islamic, and what they did was extreme. They were Islamic terrorists alright. Read the transcripts of the pilots.
Posted by Josephus, Monday, 17 July 2017 5:17:48 PM
ALTRAV,
Trucks going to the WTC at night and leaving early in the morning?
Have you considered the possibility that they belonged to an office cleaning company?

And hypothetically, what if they were government related?
It doesn't change the fact that hijacked aircraft were crashed into the WTC.
It doesn't change the fact that the crashed aircraft set it on fire.
It doesn't change the fact that the prolonged effect of exposure to heat and flames, combined with the physical damage from the impact, caused the towers to collapse.

I can understand why someone would believe the 911 version of the Pearl Harbour conspiracy, but not a nutty one about how things that clearly happened didn't. And all, apparently, because of its visual similarity to a controlled implosion! WTF do you expect the collapse of a burning tower to look like?
Posted by Aidan, Monday, 17 July 2017 5:54:18 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't have answers, I only have questions. Were there terrorists flying ALL the planes? I don't know but I will say this that the facts are sometimes stretched to make a point or get an outcome. Another question. What happened to, or what kind of plane flew into the Pentagon? NONE! Because it was found to be a 'Bunker Buster' or a missile. Fact! In answer to the question as to who was flying the two twin tower planes? Guess what, it has been demonstrated that any plane large or small can be flown remotely. Fact! Find a few extreme muslims terrorists and offer them a clear path to exterminate a few more infidels and again you might say far-fetched, and I would be inclined to agree with you; BUT for the many unanswered questions and the untold attempts at trying to kill any talk of conspiracies. Oh and by the way, the story about the trucks came from the survivors of the twin towers.
I don't wish to keep drip feeding this post for the sake of closed minded commenters. I would like to say exactly what I have found but unfortunately I don't subscribe to political correctness. I leave that to the frightened the lazy and the arrogant.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 July 2017 6:11:44 PM
ALTRAV:
Just take a Bex and have a nice liedown.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 17 July 2017 7:00:50 PM
Aidan, one of my careers has been in engineering, struct/mech/auto.
Firstly JetA is simply refined kerosene. It was not enough fuel to have caused the failure of the steel structure. Fact! If you have any knowledge of thermodynamics, even if, the tanks were full, most of it either flowed out the ends of the outer walls and the rest went down the lift well, oh and by this stage most of it has gone. The temperature kerosene burns at would have taken ages to weaken the vertical beams (who by the way were coated with a fire retardant material, which was that dust we all saw on TV, unless 'someone' went around and systematically removed it at key locations). Now even you guys have to admit that it is impossible to collapse a structure absolutely perfectly vertically even with pre-set heating equipment, and I remind you once again it was too short a time from the plane hitting the tower till it started coming down. This was a 'CONTROLLED IMPLOSION' There is absolutely no doubt in my and others minds. If this was the work of terrorists, they would have placed the explosives in such a way as to have them fall on chosen or specific targets killing thousands more people. It would have been so easy. I don't know why those behind this chose to destroy these and I believe one or two other buildings, but for pity's sake all of you, bagging me, why not you also look into it yourselves and you too will come away with more questions than answers. As I said I believe I am forming an answer to this massacre and it is not what we have been led to believe. Oh and as for the trucks,........really? Office cleaning company? So this guy sees the cleaners coming and going for years and now the cleaning company changes from one ton vans to military style trucks? You guys have not given this much thought, look into it you might just see what I'm going on about. Remember,'Too many questions, not enough answers'.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 July 2017 7:17:29 PM
Dear ALTRAV,

Much has been written about 9/11.

The following link makes a great deal of sense:

http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/whatwerethecausesof911

It's worth a read.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 17 July 2017 7:42:36 PM
Dear FOXY, I read most of your link but found more questions and doubts than answers. The article is a collection 'generalized facts'. The quotations may have been stated as reported but I think in the rush to explain 911 with believable quotes, I fail to see any 'real' evidence. OBL was ill and was dying so even if he was one of the higher officers in the 911 attacks, there still had to be American involvement. Just follow the money. Oh that's right we can't because the trail is crossing too many borders. I have always maintained that the 'twin towers' were imploded and had nothing to do with planes and kerosene. For God's sake. I have previously written, if the terrorists wanted to inflict maximum casualties, why ensure that the towers fall vertically when they could have set the explosives, yes explosives, closer to the ground floor and only to half of the columns so the buildings would have fallen side ways killing thousands more people.
I've got more but not here, not now.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 July 2017 9:06:39 PM
ALTRAV,

None of what you are saying is new to anyone. We've heard it all before, and most of us have seen it all debunked before, too. The Popular Mechanics site does a good job of it. Starting with your claim about jet fuel:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center

Of course, you'll probably just claim that it's all part of a big cover up by the US government. Which is why it is useless discussing conspiracy theories with anyone who buys into them.

The idea, that powers that be are that organised and evil, sounds incredibly paranoid to me.
Posted by AJ Philips, Monday, 17 July 2017 9:06:56 PM
AJ PHILIPS, it may seem like incredible paranoia to you, but in fact it is you who is being naive to simply believe everything you read or hear as being true. The opposite is in fact the truth, and when govt's or the elite are involved you can bet, it's not true. Popular Mechanics? Really? Who are you going to quote next? The 'Myth Busters? After all we are talking about myths according to you, or did they already knock you back.I suggest stop thinking that Govt's are angels and actually concerned about us. Quite the opposite, let me make it clear, 'we are a source of money to them and nothing more, we, the people, are indispensable. They only need us at voting time and again they will say anything to get your vote. After that, watch out.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 July 2017 9:46:10 PM
What makes anyone think that anyone in power would be competent enough
to get some action that well organised ?
I haven't seen any indications of it in any other sphere.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 17 July 2017 10:24:02 PM
Hi BAZZ, I really want to agree but as history will show; some group or groups did. Just think of all the usual suspects and you won't be too far off the mark.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 July 2017 10:40:59 PM
Altrav, that Bex does not seem to be working, releave us all and take
some more.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 17 July 2017 10:57:12 PM
BAZZ, fine, you are welcome to your opinion but it does not bode well for you or your assertions if you deflect by discrediting anyone who does not follow your beliefs. Just remember, the phrase; Freedom of Speech.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 July 2017 11:35:30 PM
The whole passenger list has been researched and the persons who hijacked the planes were trained in flight simulators. They were Muslim and chose intended targets of the twin towers because it represented American trade and democracy.

All theories have been debunked. This guy is obsessed with fiction. Not worth discussion.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 8:49:13 AM
Of course Altrav, you can say it as much as you like.
That indeed is what freedom of speech is all about.
You just cannot expect anyone to take you seriously.

You expect us to believe that the Arab hijackers gave up their
lives for the Great Satan the USA.

Oh why am I wasting my time ?
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 9:32:24 AM
Josephus, I don't have to prove anything. Just because you and your followers believe EVERYTHING you read, does not make it true. All the FACTS have NOT been debunked! How many more examples do I have to give before the penny starts to drop. Just because you (and others) don't want to believe that there is such evil in high places, does not mean there isn't. If one incident is dis-proven then it brings into question all the incidents. Another FACT. None of you have challenged me on the fact that what hit the Pentagon was not a plane, but experts have agreed it was most likely a 'Bunker Buster' missile. Oh and yeah there was some mention of a lack of any aircraft parts? Of course there had to be Muslims, it would not have been hard to find guys who were willing to commit suicide if it meant they would get to be martyrs for their cause. Josephus, this was a very well planned event and it definitely had bi-partisan approval. This kind of evil comes from many types of people but this one in particular needed money, and connections, the two things which are the domain of the 'ELITE'.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 10:06:28 AM
Yes, really, ALTRAV.

<<Popular Mechanics? Really?>>

Why? What’s wrong with Popular Mechanics? It’s a reputable source of information. Attacking the source of information, without addressing the arguments, is fallacious.

<<I suggest stop thinking that Govt's are angels and actually concerned about us.>>

One does not need to assume that governments are angels to reject ridiculous conspiracy theories. This sort of emotive language does you no favours. I’m surprised you haven’t called us all “sheeple” yet. That seems to be a popular one.

Speaking of emotive language, Josephus didn’t demand that you prove anything, nor does he have “followers”. However, the burden of proof does in fact lie with you because you are the one making the claim. Perhaps some sources might help there? Or are we just expected to take your word for it?

It is condescending of you to assert that the rest of us simply believe everything we read, or that we want to believe a particular way. How do you know that? How do you know that none of us did an honest and unbiased assessment of the evidence? The fact that we don’t agree with you is not evidence of gullibility.

As for your so-called “facts”, no one is challenging you on them because they are only convincing to those who have already decided that a conspiracy exists. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Posted by AJ Philips, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 11:15:06 AM
Dear ALTRAV,

I've found another link that may be of interest:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

Personally, I feel that the more you research a
subject, the more you'll hopefully learn.

I guess, my "ignorance" is to my advantage in a way - meaning
that hopefully I can learn from listening to all
sides of an argument.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 11:41:05 AM
ALTRAV,

I don't normally pick on people for English mistakes,

" If your so smart you tell me ...."

but in your case I'll point out that your "your" above should read "you're" (an abbreviation of 'you are').

Now, if you're so smart?
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 12:47:43 PM
Here’s a couple of great peer-reviewed articles on belief in the 9/11 conspiracy theories:

http://www.drtomascp.com/uploads/Unanswered911_ACP_2010.pdf
http://site.iugaza.edu.ps/tissa/files/2010/02/MEDIA_USE,_SOCIAL_STRUCTURE.pdf

The first is from a psychological perspective, the second is from more of a sociological perspective:

I thought the model in the first article, depicting the psychological predictors of those who are more likely to believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories, was quite impressive:

http://i.imgur.com/nR7WRiB.png

So, I did my own model from the perspective of a 9/11 Truther:

http://i.imgur.com/h52nYdu.png
Posted by AJ Philips, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 12:54:20 PM
AJ PHILIPS, after reading the attached links I find that so much of what is reported still has that taste of suspicion. I did not set out with any pre-concieved opinion back in 9/11, but because I am a technical person and have witnessed some pretty low life events authored by govt's of all levels, I began to find holes in the whole story of 9/11. Since then I have been seeking answers. My views are largely based on facts that cannot be influenced by govt stooges to try to cover-up the truth.
I am reminded of how many 'experts' and 'officials' spoke of such factors as explosives, only to retract it later. And this was to become the norm. I say again; if one point can be debunked then anything related to that point is therefore questionable. Is that not what I have been doing all along?
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 1:20:36 PM
ALTRAV,
" if the terrorists wanted to inflict maximum casualties, why ensure that the towers fall vertically when they could have set the explosives... closer to the ground floor and only to half of the columns so the buildings would have fallen side ways killing thousands more people."

The terrorists did try that a few years before, with a truck bomb in the basement carpark. But the building withstood it.

What you claim to be fact is illogical speculation. The plane's impact was sufficient to remove the fire retardant at the location that was most key: that where it impacted. But anyway, 'twas HOURS from time of impact to time of collapse! Plenty of time to weaken the steel. And BURNING kerosene goes up as well as down.

If you watch footage of the collapse, you'll see it isn't perfectly vertical. But if you knew as much about structural engineering as you claim, you'd know there's a huge vertical force thanks to gravity. And the structure is not capable of transferring huge lateral forces. So it was never going to topple over like a tree even with the perfect conditions you suggested elsewhere (explosives on one side, closer to the ground floor) let alone when it was attacked by terrorists who didn't care which way it fell.

As for the Pentagon, do you realise how dumb the "bunker buster missile" claim is? A plane crashed into it, doing exactly the sort of damage you'd expect, yet some people you label "experts" without access to the crash site have declared a missile the most likely cause!

Your snobbishness about Popular Mechanics indicates you're in denial. If they, or indeed Mythbusters, refute your claims, you should reexamine the evidence and change your opinion accordingly. If you still believe it's all a conspiracy, you should explain why. If there's a genuine error in their analysis then you should let us know what it is. But if it's that you're too stupid to admit you're wrong, the problem lies squarely with you; only you have the power to change it.
Posted by Aidan, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 1:39:14 PM
Not very effectively, in my opinion ALTRAV.

<<I say again; if one point can be debunked then anything related to that point is therefore questionable. Is that not what I have been doing all along?>>

I was going to go through your alleged facts one by one, but I think Aidan has sufficiently responded to them for now.

A couple of points I would add, however, are with regards to your claims concerning the supposed military-style trucks in the carparks overnight:

Who knows if they were even there? Do you have any idea of just how unreliable eyewitness testimony is? Presuming there were even people claiming to have seen such trucks, how do we know they were military? Do you realise just how easily our memories can be influenced and altered through suggestion? The mere wording of a question can cause an eyewitness to recall an event very differently to how it actually happened:

http://www.simplypsychology.org/loftus-palmer.html

I seriously doubt that your alleged "facts" have accounted for all the psychological factors and cognitive biases that need to be considered when assessing the evidence.

There are multiple studies demonstrating how bad eyewitness testimony is. There are plenty of tests you can do yourself online. Simply Google them. Furthermore, how would they rig up all those explosives when there were people occupying the buildings round the clock?

Conspiracy theorists like to point to supposedly-unanswered questions, but I think there are far more unanswered questions in the claims of conspiracy theorists, and the above is a small sample of that.

Of course you are seeing all sorts of alleged inconsistencies and suspicious circumstantial evidence suggesting a conspiracy, and had you watched the videos I linked to earlier, then you would see why. Confirmation bias is a powerful cognitive weakness, and one which requires a constant vigilance to avoid.

On a final note, your appeal to anonymous expert are mere weasel words. Which is why I suggested that you provide some links to your sources.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_word
Posted by AJ Philips, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 2:22:32 PM
ALTRAV,
Were are you getting your information? Obviously not from reading like we all have. So you were either an eye witness on the planes or know the conspirators or planners who have shared their information with you. Do not give written sources because you do not allow us to read sources. Reading is out in your source material. Otherwise you are a deluded troll.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 3:39:35 PM
If no plane hit the Pentagon where is the plane and its passengers ?

There is only one mystery I have not seen explained;
Why did that third building collapse ?
It was just across the road from one of the towers.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 4:11:58 PM
Dear Bazz,

Good question about the Third Tower:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7485331.stm
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 4:42:50 PM
at the time of the 911 attack, my wife was deep into her Masters and was working late on one of her papers.
She took a break and switched on the TV, sometime around 0100-0200 hrs and immediately woke me as the first plane had hit the Towers, we watched, in disbelief, as the second plane struck.

I have no doubt that the Towers were hit by passenger aircraft and that the buildings then collapsed from the after effects.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 5:26:09 PM
ALTRAV,

Just read this,
"There are so many more but I fear this is not the forum to discuss such matters as it appears that people don't want to believe they are being had."

You're right, this is not the forum on which to discuss this as we're not likely to let you have us!!
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 5:34:57 PM
Bazz, there's no mystery about the third building collapse. It was severely damaged from debris from one of he big towers, and it too had been on fire for hours, as putting it out had not been the fire fighters priority.

Of course the conspiracy nuts don't believe this. They think that despite the number of firefighters killed in the first tower collapse, the firefighters were in on the conspiracy. This is because in a subsequent TV interview the bloke in charge said he decided to "pull it" meaning withdraw the firefighting effort. And conspiracy nuts consider it ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE that "pull it" could mean anything other than demolish the building with explosives!
Posted by Aidan, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 6:56:09 PM
OK Aiden, I had never heard the story of what happened.
I just cannot see how the "conspirators could get so many people
in on the joke.
Now I see the firemen as well, it must have been thousands.
I think the firemen and police would have sprung the secret when so
many of their mates died.
Yes my wife and myself watched it live.
Of course someone will say it was a video fed into the system.
Yet Bin Ladin & AlKawazi admitted it.
Sealed their fate.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 7:49:32 PM
As I said in one of my earlier posts,I was in the US on 9/11 and saw it as it happened. It was not a video fed into the system. There is no doubt the planes were real. Unfortunately it does not matter what any one THINKS happened. Those that know the truth are either dead or don't want to talk about it. Well enough jousting on this topic, for me.I have garnished a few more answers and views, my question proved fruitful for me, so see you all on another post. Bye for now.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 9:01:14 PM
You’re right there, ALTRAV.

<<Unfortunately it does not matter what any one THINKS happened.>>

What matters is what the evidence says, and I have seen no reliable evidence to suggest that there was a grand conspiracy, even after watching that terrible documentary, Loose Change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY5pg2n95ko

http://i.imgur.com/zuHDGub.jpg

<<Those that know the truth are either dead or don't want to talk about it.>>

Or they’re getting on with their lives and ignoring what the conspiracy theorists are claiming.

http://i.imgur.com/H44FQBB.jpg
Posted by AJ Philips, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 9:47:56 PM
ALTRAV,
It was Muslim terrorists who flew the planes, as the Muslim community wanted to build a mosque on the 'ground zero' site. From the Muslim communities view point it was a trophy gained over western American society to have destroyed these buildings. To plant a Mosque there was the height of insult to Western America.
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 19 July 2017 11:11:05 AM
Josephus,

Are you seriously claiming that the 9/11 terrorist attacks occurred because the Islamic community of NYC wanted to build a mosque at ground zero as a symbol of triumph over the West?

<<It was Muslim terrorists who flew the planes, as the Muslim community wanted to build a mosque on the 'ground zero' site. From the Muslim communities view point it was a trophy gained over western American society to have destroyed these buildings.>>

That’s just as nuts as what the 9/11 Truthers claim.

The Islamic community in NYC later wanted to build a mosque a few blocks away from Ground Zero (for unrelated reasons, so far as I know). This is probably what you, or the fake news that you got your information from, are referring to.

You don’t need to use your contempt for Islam to justify a rejection of the claim that 9/11 was an inside job, so please don’t make it look like that’s what you’re doing.

Truthers aren't motivated by a desire to get Islam off the hook (as ttbn's post also implied), they're usually people with an extreme distrust for all authority, who score high on levels of openness and agreeableness in psychometric tests, and are sometimes lonely; and such emphasis on the role of Islam as yours, to the point where you are just making stuff up, only serves to legitimise the ridiculous claim that we somehow NEED to believe that 9/11 wasn’t an inside job.

Save your attacks on Islam for more relevant discussions.
Posted by AJ Philips, Wednesday, 19 July 2017 12:29:18 PM
one wonders why the total lack of questioning of the muslim/refugee policeman's faith when it comes to killing white Australian women in America. Oh that's right abc to busy fudging domestic violence figures among Christians. Where are the riots on the street in America?
Posted by runner, Thursday, 20 July 2017 10:38:24 AM
Runner I don't understand the point/s you are making. Forgive me for asking, but could you clarify? Don't worry you can be frank so don't mind if you offend someone. Someone will always be offended, you can't please everyone.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 20 July 2017 11:54:16 AM
ALTRAV,

runner’s point was that Muslims are evil, that the ABC is biased, that Christians are the real victims, and that left-wing groups like to riot.

That’s it.

You will soon learn that there is never anything profound or sophisticated in runner’s posts that you may be overlooking. He just likes to take one element of a discussion, no matter how remote it is to the actual topic, and then use that to have a quick hit-and-run spray about the same pet peeves he’s been complaining about for the last 11 years.

You can ignore him.
Posted by AJ Philips, Thursday, 20 July 2017 12:25:03 PM
Thanks for that AJ. I understand. I took your response seriously, but found myself smiling as I read it. It must have been the way you worded it. On ya!
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 20 July 2017 12:37:32 PM
AJ Philips,
Reading this sentence again made it sound like a planned job to down the twin towers to build a Mosque on the site. It should have read:
"It was Muslim terrorists who flew the planes. The Muslim community offered to build a mosque on the 'ground zero' site following the burning down of the towers. After protests they proposed a Muslim Museum.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/26/its-official-ground-zero-mosque-defeated/

https://theawl.com/the-sad-true-story-of-the-ground-zero-mosque-dc222bd2c02f

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/05/islamic-museum-to-be-built-with-sharia-compliant-financing-on-site-of-failed-ground-zero-mosque
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 20 July 2017 3:54:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy