The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The End of the Turnbull Government

The End of the Turnbull Government

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
What might have been seen as just three politicians shooting their mouths off once again, pandering to their constituency of bottom feeders, and nothing more, could actually be the catalyst that brings down the government. It is possible the thoughtless brain explosions by Messer’s; Hunt, Sukkar and Tudge, ministers in the already teetering Turnbull government, could well have supplied the spark that will see the Coalition government crash and burn! very shortly.
The tree ministers, or should I say the three stooges, have been hauled before The Court of Appeal in Victoria, and face the prospect of being charged with contempt of court, if found guilty, the three may well be ineligible to sit in Parliament as per the Constitution. If that was to be the case, the Turnbull government would certainly fall, with a no confidence motion, and a new election called.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 17 June 2017 3:34:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Paul,

I very much doubt whether any charges will be laid
in all three cases. Merely a rap across the knuckles
(if that) will probably apply. Ministers should know
better than to pass judgements on judicial decisions
while the cases are still pending. It's not a good
look and they should know better.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 17 June 2017 6:45:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Would it be possible to charge the parliaments with contempt ? A jury of say 12 million..
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 17 June 2017 7:08:53 PM
Hi Foxy, yes that is one possibility. Judging by what the Usual Suspects, SM, Leoj, ttbn etc have posted on the Bolt thread I fully expect they will be along very shortly calling for the proverbial "death penalty" on this. This is not a bit of glitter and shaving cream stuff, this is serious Constitutional stuff, which I am sure our very own Rumpole of the Bailey, Shadow Minister will be quick to point out. Constable Leo will claim there is clear CCTV pics of the three suspects, and demand VICPOL lay charges immediately, wanting to know if there is some kind of conspiracy going on between VICPOL and the Left Wing Fascists, progressives, Greens, feminists, Emily listeners,The Three Stooges, yep they are all in there on this, anyone whose name is not Pauline Hanson. ttbn and Hassu, plus a few others, will simply call for The Donald to be appointed PM, and runner will blame it all on those secular baby killers, Bazz will want all Muslim immigration stopped for the next 10,009 years to fix the problem, all in all it will most likely turn out just as you say. But the good forum folk I've mentioned above will not agree.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 17 June 2017 8:09:01 PM
Dear Paul,

Your posts are always great to read.

Thank You.

I'll watch the "Insiders" tomorrow morning to see
what if anything Barrie Cassidy and his team have to
say about the comments of these three politicians.

It should be interesting.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 17 June 2017 11:18:18 PM
cont'd ...

Dear Paul,

It just occurred to me after reading your post -
why do you think none of the "usual suspects"
have made a comment on SteeleRedux's discussion
about the Norwegian busker in Ireland?

Is it because they have nothing to complain
about on that thread - or attack?

It says a great deal about them wouldn't you say?
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 17 June 2017 11:23:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy