The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Generate Extra Electricity Single Mindedness.

Generate Extra Electricity Single Mindedness.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Science should have been studied in the first year of high school, year 7.
The best science, children grow up with may only have been seen on television are Star Trek space adventures: plasma coils; plasma condutes; laser guns set on stun; outer-space spaceship stories...

Deprived of all knowledge clueless children barely being shown the basics outer skins of physically seen objects, not being shown how complex mechanical machinery works to inspire non-spelling words curiosity... only to be tested for spelling and maths capabilities. Leaving higher school education to be charging thousands of dollars to learn broad basic: physics; engineering; chemistry, attending difficult to follow to take notes lectures, stressing memory capabilities in order to obtain employment degree credentials, calling themselves qualified experts. Exampling: computer programming engineers finding employment installing foreign companies manufactured goods: Internet LAN cable plug in servers; computer hardware; network administrators.

Reasons citizenry doesn't complain why they're being scammed? Is that early school learning traumatised thinking process, rather than to innovate thought, testing boundaries of thought, school rules limit boundaries to spelling words correctly. Children not spelling words correctly are punished for merely attempting to use their brain to spell words correctly within prescribed time limits. If children can't spell proficiently before ADHD behaviours repression becomes repetitive compulsive behaviours at children's aged 7 years, traumatised academic memory processing, bad feeling repressed remembering words spelling, remembering spelling words for writing and typing purposes becomes more difficult to achieve. The instant children feel they're learning something, instant bad feeling instantly finds and/or applies ways to prevent learning that something. Forcing learning issues onto young children will merely force children to develop more avoiding to learn tactics, feeling rewarded when teachers and/or parents walk away in frustration.

Almost everybody wants to chase balls similar to limited communication ability bored held in backyard dogs. That children find verbal communication increasingly difficult unless knowledge comes under deprived of all knowledge sports, and/or what happen that day daily activities, lets not forget start and end conversations about the weather.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 2 July 2017 3:57:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cardinal Pell, coming news media has all the limited criteria formulas to deprive children and adults of all knowledge.

More on bad education effects on children leading to mental illnesses: chemical imbalance mental depression and drug addictions:
http://www.psychforums.com/living-with-mental-illness/topic187100.html

Google “my steve9” to find several more posted theories on bad school education:
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=my+steve9&hl=en&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=Ez5YWZyOOIO00ASTzJSAAw

steve9 “psychforums.com” posts are my steve101 typings.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 2 July 2017 3:59:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Another consideration about why many school leaver youth join the military. School leavers living in few employment opportunities long distances from major inner city employment areas, unemployed youth with few employment choices, can't see themselves moving to cities, renting property to live in without having obtained adult wage earning to pay for rented housing expenses. Few real estate agencies would rent property to one or more teenagers, unemployed teenagers on Centrelink payments, being even more least likely.

City dwelling youth, living in parents homes until obtaining adult wages, once young adults are financially secure only then moving out of parent homes renting and/or buying property. Rural youth have an unfair opportunity for employment merely because they were born long distances from secure employment.

Schooling mental stress punishments kills innovation. Youth whom have no realistic advantage in academic studying for inner city employment, merely to fulfil government requirements to obtain HSC credentials.
Learning curriculum subjects designed for rural skilled employment behaviour innovation may address the imbalance of limiting employment in rural areas, persuading unskilled for rural labours teenagers to join the military as a last resort career.

I know of no statistics to prove my point that rural teenagers provide much of Australia's defence force. A 20th century documentary had mentioned at the beginning of the First World War, many farming male youth (having many brothers and sisters) joining the military to escape physically exhausting farm labours, wives and family. After the war, many returning military personnel didn't return to parent farms, finding employment in cities.

Australian government encourages immigration into Australia, migrants finding housing in state capital cities, eventually finding employment. Australian rural unemployed teenagers can't leave rural districts to find work in state capital cities, without knowing someone already living in a city willing to provide secure living space.

Media should mention more rural teenager unemployment suggested solutions and fewer guy marriage when will government decide what to do.

steve101
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 2 July 2017 4:01:42 PM
A theory that media are attempting to discourage citizenry taking notice of politics and serious social concern... in the know people amused by messing with citizenry intelligence. Producers of such formulated repulsed by many citizenry, media presentations, exampling sudden introductions of politicians choice of deciding on whether to introduce legalisation on guy marriage. Mentioning guy marriage to my known single acquaintance, he said “when guy marriage is mentioned, two men are seen kissing each other”. The sudden two men kissing each other disgusts him and myself. Such scenes discourages him from watching news media. My disclosed number of one person survey resulted in a 100% positive result: guy males kissing each other is revolting to 100% of surveyed citizenry.

School education to many children is presented as a serious concern to children who show low examination marks, punishing perceptions of teachers forced continued attention to failing students. I theorise, poor graded students bullying better grade performing students. Damaged self-esteem concerned students concerned with not being dominated, bullying continuing into adulthood, males resembling failing employment work performance, drunken self-medication, bullying wives and children.

…....................

Student learning, as in remembering information prier to examinations, feeling over stressed, remembering information together with mental stress, same as children quickly learn, easily remembering what to do by remembering brain chemical rewarding stimuli, gets behaviours correct... feeling fear when events don't work. Early childhood learning chemical reward incentives, alternatively, not to do fear repressions. School tasks mental stress childhood correct learning, incorrect bad feeling learning which requires human forgetfulness, such forgetfulness human learning gets self-repressed in order so students can remember examination studying information. That students with less stressful influences remember more examination information than those whom suffer higher levels of mental stress. Examinations merely examine how much stress can be ignored to how much/many memorised simplified facts can be remembered for a short period up until examinations are completed.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 5 July 2017 2:11:32 PM
Primary schools persuade students to except forcing the self to remember study information under long durations punishing conditions. High school increasing mental stress, students need to pass periodic examinations, further punishes childhood learning behaviours. That simplifying all information aids passing examinations and lowering mental stress, that incorrect simplifying information increases mental depression “don't think too much worrying long term mental depression”.

Once teenagers leave high school, citizenry repress formulating complex information to safeguard increasing anxiety of creating increased feelings of mental depression.

Media programs are either too slow, wild life animal programs, containing few reasons to prompt awareness of complex thought memories. News programs reporting crime, on the scene news reporters quickly reporting events, having local witnesses restating what news reporters stated, annoys me and when mentioned annoys another elderly adult person I know.

Sports visual active imagery prompts zero Homo-Sapien complex thoughts, deprived/lack of the simplest complex thought rewards further psychological behavioural conditioning, conditions human repression of complex thoughts.

People pay to buy a newspaper merely to read what media are making a noise is about. Reading distractions can be pleasing when same old rolled over media news is simple same old same old.

Language prompts thought, that limiting language to limited themes, rolling over ideas: what something politicians are saying, often that something few listeners care to know about; guy marriage; finance limited company reports which I suggest aren't listened to; sports results fast moving result announcements which I suggest few people care to know about. All important weather, next day's weather is my priority concern. Media become little more than an alternative to music noise distraction from self-induced independent thought very few people bother to remember what's going on within news stories. Because same stories repeat often, listeners don't need to focus attention on news stories, repetition will allow story memories to hold.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 5 July 2017 2:16:32 PM
As mental stress is repressing, mental stress attached to information represses remembering information. Children battle to remember academic information, education continues for 13 years simply to remember basic skills: spelling and maths. Year after year overcoming repressing what feels like school learning. Once having left educational institutions, repressing memory behaviours soon forces 13 years of school learning information out of memories, replacing memories with more entertaining childhood behaviour incentives. Worse sufferers using: alcohol; medicating drugs; sports enthusiastic behaviours; violence.

…..........................

Donald Trump is either very stupid as media portray Trump... or Donald Trump is brilliant, in acting dumb, media reporting Donald Trump's actions as childish, allowing media to criticise child-like behaviours to allow child-like behaviour people opportunities to realise what child-like behaviour actually appears to intelligent sounding media.

Media acting and sounding intelligent while limiting information to simple rolled over themes. Media not criticising child-like behaviours in fear of pushing audiences away from media entertainments. Donald Trump invites media criticism on Trump's trolling child-like behaviours. I am sure people having not considered my conclusions, will judge me incorrect.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 5 July 2017 2:19:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy