The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Andrew Bolt Attacked

Andrew Bolt Attacked

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. 45
  9. Page 46
  10. 47
  11. 48
  12. All
leoj,

Unfortunately many of the refugees who fled from the
totalitarian regimes during World War II and ended
up in Australia are no longer living. And, many of
their children born and bred in this country are not
fully aware of the pitfalls of the ideologies that their
parents ran from.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 27 June 2017 3:34:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As we approach the one month anniversary of the "Bolt Assault" I thought I would pop into this thread and check on progress. With the claims from the forums usual suspects that the evidence was crystal clear, and that an arrest of the perpetrators was imminent.

Hummmm, not much to report fellas, I am not saying an arrest is not going to take place, even at this late stage, it may well do, it could even be for public mischief.

This is NSW, but I am sure Victoria have something similar;

CRIMES ACT 1900 - SECT 547B

Public mischief
547B Public mischief

(1) Any person who, by any means, knowingly makes to a police officer any false representation that an act has been, or will be, done or that any event has occurred, or will occur, which act or event as so represented is such as calls for an investigation by a police officer, shall be liable on conviction before the Local Court to imprisonment for 12 months, or to a fine of 50 penalty units, or both.
(2) For the purposes of subsection (1), a person shall be deemed to make a representation to a police officer if the person makes the representation to any other person and the nature of the representation reasonably requires that other person to communicate it to a police officer and that person does so communicate it.

Now that is clear!
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 5 July 2017 5:30:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

Another rookie mistake, as the police have already issued a photo of the suspect the police are way beyond determining whether it was staged. If you have more than your own fevered imagination as to contribute, perhaps you could take it to the police, or are you know that you will get done for public mischief.

P.S. you are the only person on this thread to use the word imminent.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 5 July 2017 1:44:21 PM
Just popped in to see if there have been any developments in the 'Bolt Attack'. hummm nothing, when can we expect an arrest in this open and shut case, the forums usual Suspects got it completely wrong. as usual, Ah Shadow and co.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 14 July 2017 8:27:15 AM
Paul,

So how's it going with your claim that the attack was a right wing set up? Completely debunked I believe. So you got it wrong again.

Please show where anyone other that yourself claimed that the arrest was imminent? Or did you get that wrong too?

So far, Paul, you are 0 for 2.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 14 July 2017 11:51:05 AM
Shadow, why not just admit it, you and the other sycophantic Bolt supporters got it wrong. I merely put forward the suggestion that since there was no evidence, other than Bolts word, as to the events surrounding his claimed assault, there might have been other plausible explanations, not the least that Bolt set the whole thing up himself to gain publicity.
Bolt may well have been assaulted by some left wing crazies. I never said he wasn't, but then again, given the blokes track record, anything is possible. You and a number of other Bolt syco's jumped in claiming it was all cut and dried, the cpppers would would have their man in no time. In the fullness of time, it has been proven you blokes, GOT IT WRONG!
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 15 July 2017 5:53:54 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. 45
  9. Page 46
  10. 47
  11. 48
  12. All