The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Petty Minded Left-Wing Media

Petty Minded Left-Wing Media

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Dear ttbn,

Inevitably everyone will be guilty of some measure of bias -
the tendency, often unconscious, to interpret things
according to one's own values. This problem becomes
particularly acute in issues whose subject matter often
involves issues of deep human and moral concern.

Never mind. I still like you.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 30 May 2017 1:49:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well, as for me i have not seen any motivation on these at all.
Posted by rollyczar, Wednesday, 31 May 2017 7:34:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
" Abbott was taking us in a direction of a one man govt; "

That is honestly one of the most far fetched sentences I've ever read!
I honestly felt like laughing it was so out of the loop.

So where do you think Turnbull is taking us?

Some of the world leaders absolutely deserve to be insulted half the time, they're so incompetent and useless.
Posted by moonshine, Wednesday, 31 May 2017 10:09:22 AM
The Victorian Branch of the Liberal Party express its grave concern about the destabilisation by the former federal parliamentary leader of the Liberal Party, Tony Abbott, and calls on the federal party to explore whatever means are possible for him not to be endorsed as a Liberal Party candidate in the next federal election.”
They have a target — Abbott — and an objective, which is to curb the influence of the hard right on the Liberal Party.
Posted by doog, Wednesday, 31 May 2017 10:25:15 AM
@ moonshine I'm hoping for a day when things will be at the proper position.
Posted by rollyczar, Thursday, 1 June 2017 5:43:34 AM
@ Doog. And they're doing the same to Pauline Hanson. A full on witch hunt.

Abbott did win them a huge majority back in 2012, Turnbull lost it with a bang. Abbott is very much liked in his electorate so they'd best be careful going there.

Abbott was not perfect for sure, but I felt he was genuine in the way he actually cared where his country was going, but like Trump, he appeared to suffer from foot and mouth disease sometimes.

Shorten is just a pathetic little man, with the personality of a dead dog and I'm a bit worried he might be the next PM.
Posted by moonshine, Thursday, 1 June 2017 9:35:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy