The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Wealth Victorian Tram Drivers

Wealth Victorian Tram Drivers

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
would have to see the article to see, the only way I can see is a real lot of overtime possible also no holidays taken in that year as well by an employee and he used that persons overall wage for his calculation.
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 28 April 2017 9:31:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My son is a Sydney Bus driver, he earns $80K-$90K gross pa. But the base rate is less than $30/hr. Due to a shortage of drivers, about 30% of new starters don't last beyond 3 months, there is plenty of o/t available. To get the so called big bucks involves plenty of 9 days straight broken shifts (can't work more than 9 straight) then one day off, driving the large bendy buses through peak hour traffic etc.
What were the majority doing at 3am on ANZAC day? Home in bed fast asleep. My son was ferrying the 'two-up and spew-up' brigade, that's what he calls them, they play two-up during the day, drink lots of piss, then if your unlucky one will spew up on you. that's how you earn the big bucks driving public transport.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 29 April 2017 6:11:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
People who rely on the internet for all their information should be aware that web sites are not always kept up to date.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 29 April 2017 9:51:50 AM
The ones dealing with jobs are. They have to be
in order to succeed in their recruitment.
Yarra Trams website is current.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 29 April 2017 10:09:23 AM
Foxy correct, same as mine also states "found current job add".
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 29 April 2017 10:43:55 AM
Anyone know how much a trashy mouthed shock jock like Steve Price is paid? I bet its a hell of a lot more than $180,000 p/a. If productivity was a guide this mug wouldn't be worth 50 cents. What do they produce of value compared to say a tram driver? Nothing!
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 29 April 2017 2:38:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy