The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Green Week

Green Week

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Issy, plans are for the commies and the pinkos, so as we Greens are nothing of the sort, I have to say, sorry, no plan.

Runner old buddy, good to hear that, keep up the good work, god's in his kingdom nòt a problem for me.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 19 March 2017 1:48:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//Come on Paul you are not so ignorant to think that God has left His throne.//

Sounds like God should eat more fibre.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Sunday, 19 March 2017 1:56:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner, I can't agree, I met a god yesterday in the flesh so to speak. He lives in the Waipoua Forest. He's 2000-2500 years old, older than JC himself, his name is Tane Mahuta, rather impressive, didn't have much to say, the big silent type. As good a god as you can get.
Toni no prob with fibre Tane Mahuta is all fibre.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 20 March 2017 6:22:35 AM
Paul,

To big to hug?
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 20 March 2017 9:50:10 AM
//I met a god yesterday in the flesh so to speak.//

Speaking of seeing God in the flesh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL7FcvEydqg

See, he is real!
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 20 March 2017 10:28:21 AM
Group hug Issy, group hug! You me runner Toni about a doz needed. Once the forest is gone its gone forever. Seen the other side today, pine felling and its results. I support balance, but the loggers are well on top at the moment. Community protest to keep logging trucks off the back roads seems to be working.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 20 March 2017 4:04:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy