The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 'Truth' rules

'Truth' rules

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Loudmouth - Why do you think they had to go to a court to get permission?

Fisa courts

Also Obama signed at least 5 Executive orders, the contents of which were never revealed very few people know what they involve, so maybe they don't need permission for certain acts.
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 8 March 2017 11:40:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Phillip,

Ah, I get it: this is so secret and underhand that there is no evidence of it all, it's all been covered up ? Devilishly cunning.

The problem with no proof is that there is no proof. Cunning and devious, they all may be, but you may have nothing to back up this gigantic assertion.
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 8 March 2017 11:47:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Quote "nothing to back up this gigantic assertion." That is the beauty of it I can't prove it BUT you can't disprove it.
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 8 March 2017 12:24:17 PM
Here's another interesting take on why trumps latest
accusation could backfire:

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/why-trumps-latest-obama-accusation-could-backfire
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 8 March 2017 12:31:34 PM
Hi Phillip,

I don't have to. As Christopher Hitchens said, 'He who asserts must prove'. Or as the romans put it, 'Asseritur gratis, negatur gratis' - what is asserted without proof can be ignored without the need for evidence.'

But thanks for demonstrating my original points :)

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 8 March 2017 12:59:29 PM
I think politician who not tell the truth is very bad because all the people should believe them to speak truth about very important things, that effect all the people.

If we cannot believe them, who can the people believe. They are man and woman of God because they are called Ministers, and Ministers must not tell any lies at all, am I wrong perhaps to trust them if I cant trust them who do I believe about important things in this country?
Posted by misanthrope, Wednesday, 8 March 2017 1:05:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy